LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Free Tutorials

Old 2012-05-07, 1:25pm

Default Free tutorials in the Soda Lime Times Greatest Hits issue

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that we replaced our old "free" issue of the Soda Lime Times magazine with a new one called the Greatest Hits. It has articles and tutorials from a number of the issues we've published and you can get it for free on our website. Here's the link: http://www.sodalimetimes.com/free/slt_free.pdf

Just so you'll know, if you get the free issue it really is free. No strings attached. We just want you to see what the magazine is all about.

Hope you enjoy it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Diane Woodall; 2012-05-07 at 7:03pm. Reason: link was missing
Old 2012-05-07, 2:13pm
Happy Inner Dragon

Was a great read

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

SRA# P107
Old 2012-05-07, 2:34pm
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

It won't let me do it, since I'm already subscribed .

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

Old 2012-05-07, 2:43pm
Happy Inner Dragon

So am I, but I had no trouble.

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

SRA# P107
Old 2012-05-07, 2:48pm

Karen, just PM me and I'll be happy to send it to you. We'll be sending out the link to our subscribers soon, since some are new subscribers and haven't seen everything in the Greatest Hits issue.

Thanks so much!

Old 2012-05-08, 9:04am
Born Facing Left

I just subscribed Dianne....that's me, the queen of procrastination, lol!

Old 2012-05-08, 9:59am

You crack me up! All this time I thought I was the queen, and now I find out I'm a mere serf of procrastination.

Just wait till you see how good your beads look in the upcoming issue on Organics. Wow!

Old 2012-05-15, 9:49am
Out walking the dog

I signed up today because of this free peek! What an awesome publication and worth every cent!

Old 2012-05-15, 10:24am

Thanks! Just downloaded mine.

Old 2012-05-15, 12:57pm

Thanks Gwen! Welcome to the family. Just remember that you can get the back issues for the subscription price of $4.95 each in the member's section of the website. So you can go back and get the ones you've missed whenever you need a little inspirational reading.

Old 2012-05-22, 8:40am
tweetysweetie

I got money from hubby for Mothers Day, and this is what I'm choosing to spend it on.....a new subscription and back issues..woohoooo...the free preview cinched the deal. Just awesome and well put together Diane, cudo's to you and your contributors!

Old 2012-05-22, 9:08am

Catherine, that is great news! Thanks so much for your support of the magazine and I hope you enjoy ever issue you bought. You need a pot of tea, some cookies and a big comfy chair so you can settle in and read.

Old 2012-05-29, 10:08am
Burning through glass

The issue is awesome Diane! Thanks for including my little tut!

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2012-06-09, 9:40am
Lover of Life

I tried the link and it is doing strange stuff... won't let me in
I am a subscriber (love, love, love the mag!) and I think I have the old version of the free issue. If so, I would love this one!

"Your dreams are waiting for you to come true."
Old 2012-06-09, 11:13am

Hi Becky, Sorry you had trouble with the links. Sometimes if you have a cookie in your computer from the old free issue it will prevent the new one from opening. I apologize for the that, but I've just sent it to you by e-mail and you should have it shortly.

Hope you enjoy it.

Old 2012-06-28, 10:03pm
Brenda

Talking

This is so wonderful. I signed up today after reading the greatest hits. What a bargain for such wonderful work! - Brenda
Old 2012-06-29, 6:12am

Thanks so much Brenda! BTW, on our home page you will find a link to our new tutorial index that has photos of every tutorial we've published in the magazine so far, listed by month. Just look for the yellow arrow in the middle of the home page where it says Tutorial Index. You'll be able to see what is in each issue so you can get the back issues that you want. Just remember to buy them from the Member Central area so you only pay $4.95 each.

Old 2012-06-30, 12:54pm
all for the love of glass

As always..lots to learn and ogle. I thoroughly enjoy soda lime times magazine... Money well spent!

"Do not worry about your originality. You could not get rid of it even if you wanted to." -- Robert Henri.
Old 2012-07-02, 2:54pm
Lava Maker

I 2nd that. Great info, pics, eye candy.......... need i go on?

Ann DeHoff
Old 2012-10-14, 9:41pm
Practicing perfect

Diane, thank you for sharing. A whole lot of info in one small package.

Old 2012-10-14, 10:41pm

Thanks Ann and Inez. I'm so happy you liked it.

Old 2012-10-15, 12:49am

Hi Diane,

I have just got it as a taster and have to say that I love it and will definitely be subscribing later when I get a couple of mins

There is a fix to every oops.