No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2007-11-30, 8:19am
Lisa

Default sterling silver rivets for Pandora bracelets

Does anyone know Where would one buy sterling silver rivets for Pandora bracelets
Hugs
Lisa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-11-30, 8:22am
Sorry for party rockin'

I get mine from Mirjam (Roos is her ID) here on LE.
Here's a link to a thread where she assumed a bulk buy that was cancelled:

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=69576

Old 2007-11-30, 10:27am
Lisa

Well if we can find some I will do a buy with you.
lisa
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2 View Post
I'd love some of these, too. But not sure the price I could get ordering alone would be worth it. CC2

Old 2007-11-30, 10:36am

Me too..

Old 2007-11-30, 11:13am
da General

Buying direct isn't bad - without the bulk discount, it's about $12-13 per bag, 10 pieces per bag which will core 5 beads. The shipping from Bali is what's going to get you so if three of you want to do it together, it will be better.

Email Mirjam direct - she doesn't get on LE that often:

mirjam @ ayutrade . nl (take out the spaces)

She is great to deal with!

|
|
|
|
Old 2007-11-30, 11:28am
Lisa

Should I post a bluk buy and where shold I post it.
Lisa

Old 2007-11-30, 11:56am

If you decide to do a bulk buy, I would like some.

Thanks,
Jeanette

Like my Facebook Page, Please
Old 2007-11-30, 3:58pm
Jan and Quincy

I just placed a large order with her and will have extras if anyone is interested. I expect to have my order in a week or two. Don't know how much extra customs is going to ding me for as this is the first time I've done this. Just let me know.

Lives with professional Hunny Berder.
Old 2007-12-01, 2:37pm
Lisa

I am going to place an order on monday so if anyone else wants in pm me.
Lisa

Old 2007-12-02, 8:59am

I really need the 7mm mandrels for those rivets. Noone seems to sell them. If you find one, please pm me or post in the thread as I am getting desperate. I bought 50 rivets, thinking my 4.5mm tubing would work, and it's too small.

Old 2007-12-02, 10:00am
da General

I use 1/4" hollow mandrels for the 5mm rivets - quite a few suppliers sell them in the states. I got my from Tink and Howacoglass.

http://blackswampglassworks.com/mandrels.htm

|
|
|
|
Old 2007-12-02, 11:11am
Sorry for party rockin'

Yup, Hayley is right . . . just find 1/4" hollow tubing for the 5mm rivets. They work perfectly

Old 2007-12-03, 9:41am

Cool, ty