Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-12-30, 7:47am

Default Heathers Dolls CGBeadroller

Pretty excited about this shape, there are so many possibilities.
Heather Sellers emailed me a couple months ago and asked about nesting dolls.
I already have the Angels/Dolls from Christmas 2013, so now there are two doll choices.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Here are a few ideas Heather came up with to use the cavities:

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Old 2014-12-30, 9:17pm
Bead me up, Scotty.

Oh this IS EXCITING! Adding this to my wish list. Maybe Heather will do a tutorial!
Cathy
Old 2014-12-30, 10:37pm

Really cool. Love the reindeer.

Karen

ripzz
Old 2014-12-31, 6:56am

I'm not sure if she'll do a tutorial, but if you look at her facebook and blog you can find other beads she's made with this shape.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2014-12-31, 11:49am
Senior Moment

Omg, they look like the original Fisher Price people!!

Way cool.

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2014-12-31, 12:43pm
Lifelong Student

Alli, that's what I thought too!
Old 2014-12-31, 3:06pm

Santa made my son think of Pez.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2014-12-31, 5:14pm
Dichro Addict

Donna, are you sold out? When I click on add to cart it won't add to cart, but other styles will.

Old 2015-01-02, 5:52pm

Nope, since I make them here I'm never sold out of any of them. I've been getting orders, and it let me add one to my cart when I tested it, so it has to be a glitch with paypal somehow. Try again, or email me and we'll work it out.

-Donna

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-

Tags
beadroller, cgbeadrollers, cgbeads