Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-06-10, 10:24am
Fire n Sand Glass Art

As much as I hate to say this...I'm afraid I really should stay home this weekend. My cold isn't getting any better, up most the night coughing/gagging/sneezing and shouldn't be around you guys. I'd feel awful if Larry's dad caught this...or any of you for that matter.

Chris, I really had hoped by now that it would have been much better but last night was awful and don't think 24 hours will make it much better. I promise I'll get up there later this month.

Barb...sorry about not being able to share the ride.

Been up since 6, done absolutely nothing, no energy at all. Have to ship yet today and get more cough syrup, kleenex, and panty liners. This really sucks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
~
Old 2010-06-10, 3:29pm

Looks like all that's left is just Deb and I and Barb if she wanted to drive up.

So do we just want to cancel?

Barb and Deb you can come and play if you want to though!

Chris

Old 2010-06-10, 3:48pm
going crazy

Chris, I'd still like to come up but I have to figure out the car situation. We're down to 1 car at the moment and Chuck is still trying to figure out what he's doing tomorrow. And what am I supposed to bring again? (Too lazy to look back)

My button mandrel listed here!
Old 2010-06-10, 5:27pm

Talk in the other thread about rescheduling. I'm gonna have to look at my calendar and see what's going on.

Old 2010-07-01, 9:05am
Eight Miles Wide

SO, just to make sure I have it straight. July's is Laurie's (Matrix) and August is canoeing at Barb's, right?

Old 2010-07-01, 5:51pm
going crazy

That's right Melissa.

My button mandrel listed here!
Old 2010-07-12, 9:59am

I'm not even going to try to get caught up on all the threads..........I'll just show up at Laurie's on the 24th and try to get caught up then.....

Shirley
Old 2010-07-12, 10:48pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

I can't make it on the 24th...dang! Dang it!

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-07-14, 9:43am
Eight Miles Wide

We'll miss you, Karen!

Old 2010-07-18, 4:27pm
Eight Miles Wide

One week to go! What is everyone going to bring? I think I am going to bring prosciutto-wrapped mozzarella.

Old 2010-07-18, 5:06pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-eared pig View Post
We'll miss you, Karen!
Thanks Mel...seems like forever since I saw any of you guys =(

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-07-18, 5:45pm

I'm gonna be in North Carolina with BOTH my children and BOTH my grandchildren for the FIRST time since Ryleigh was born!

Have fun without me! I'm sure you'll see pic somewhere!

Chris

Old 2010-07-19, 9:04am
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfirebeads View Post
I'm gonna be in North Carolina with BOTH my children and BOTH my grandchildren for the FIRST time since Ryleigh was born!

Have fun without me! I'm sure you'll see pic somewhere!

Chris
that sounds so cool! Have fun!

Old 2010-07-19, 12:35pm
Enjoying Life!

I'm coming if I can ride with some GR peeps. I hate to drive very far. I'm thinking of bringing this avocado & bean salad/dip thing that's served with tostitos.

~ SRA #T62
Old 2010-07-19, 12:54pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

I'm going. We can meet at the parking lot on 68th street. Say by 9:45? Have you been there before Laura? We park behind the bank in the Family Fair parking lot right off the expressway.

Old 2010-07-19, 2:01pm
Enjoying Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JameyLynn View Post
I'm going. We can meet at the parking lot on 68th street. Say by 9:45? Have you been there before Laura? We park behind the bank in the Family Fair parking lot right off the expressway.
I haven't met u there before, is this by taco bell? I think I know where you're talking about. Sounds good. I hope you know where to go cuz I haven't a clue!

~ SRA #T62
Old 2010-07-19, 7:35pm
Burn baby burn

Chris, I'll miss you. Have a wonderful time with your children and grandchildren and be safe.

Karen, I'll miss you too!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~ "Oh Crap, She's up!"
Old 2010-07-19, 7:39pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Yup, Laura, it is right behind taco bell.

Old 2010-07-20, 4:45pm

I'm going, I'll probably bring some kind of dessert but don't know what yet. See you all from GR at 9:45 at the meeting spot on 68th street.

Sharon
Old 2010-07-21, 2:44pm
Cute and bitey

I'm going this Sat. I haven't seen any of you gals since March! Unfortunately, I won't be bringing the baby. DH vetoed that, as he's still hesitant to have her around too many people. I'll be bringing something easy - like picking up some fried chicken. I don't have a lot of time to cook these days.

Anyone else from Lansing area going?
Old 2010-07-22, 5:39am

I am not sure if I will make it or not. We are celebrating my grandson's birthday on Sat, but it might be postponed if the weather does not co-operate. I won't know till the last minute, so if I go, I will plan on driving separate.

I met a lady at Grand Haven who might be joining our group. She make beautiful beads and has her items at the Gallery in Grand Haven. Her name is GG Havens. I gave her the info for LE, so she may find us.

Old 2010-07-23, 10:16am
The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Default Hodunk Hollow September Meet

Hodunk Hollow in Coldwater will host the September Meeting on.....
Sunday September 19, 2010 at 11 A.M.Bring your ideas for Metal Working.
Crista has volunteered to demo the Torch fired enamels.
Anyone else up for demos.
See you here??????

Old 2010-07-23, 1:18pm

YIPEE! I might be able to make it. We are heading to Sedona, Grand Canyon on the Sept3rd for two weeks. Should be back home by that Friday so I can hang out with you guys on Sunday!

Old 2010-07-23, 7:40pm
Enjoying Life!

Is this where we're supposed to post what we're bringing?
I'm going to bring black bean avocado dip with tortilla chips! It's so yummy! (I HAD to taste-test it to make sure it was good enough for my beady peeps!)

~ SRA #T62
Old 2010-08-02, 2:34pm
Eight Miles Wide

I can't believe it is August. The only months that are still open are November & December. Any takers on who would like to host these?

Old 2010-08-13, 9:02am
Fire n Sand Glass Art

YEAH!!!!

Just saw that Sept.'s Metal Camp at Sandra's is ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anyway...Mel I can do November. Weather should still be good for driving.

Karen

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-08-13, 9:56am
Enjoying Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by giapet View Post
When...what....this weekend????
Karen, I think that was from June, when there was supposed to be a sleepover/camping at Chris's.

~ SRA #T62
Old 2010-08-13, 9:58am
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraLou View Post
Karen, I think that was from June, when there was supposed to be a sleepover/camping at Chris's.
lol, just saw that and deleted my response...I'm such a ditz!

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-08-15, 10:17am
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by giapet View Post
Anyway...Mel I can do November. Weather should still be good for driving.

Karen
What date is good for you?

Old 2010-08-15, 8:24pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-eared pig View Post
What date is good for you?
Either the 13th or 14th sounds good to me.

~
~
~
~