Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-12-23, 11:07am
da General

Quote:
I am tempted but after all the trouble people had with Jack and since this company is a new start up out of Jacks (I know they are not affiliated), I'm hesitant to order from them. Can those of you who have purchased concentrators from Extreme please add what your experience has been. I'd like to hear how the transactions have been handled and info on the machines delivered. Thanks!
I took advantage of Paul's Black Friday sale and got an EX15 (after one of my M15s died). It arrives promptly, Hollie was friendly and helpful, and the machine runs perfectly!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Old 2013-12-23, 6:11pm

Thanks for your order. We have sold a ton of these things in the past couple of weeks, and the reviews have been great.
Old 2013-12-24, 7:36pm

Merry christmas
Old 2013-12-27, 12:01pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

I did find the oxygen concentrators on your website, but they're all priced with "$0.00". I presume this is not an incredible deal
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, but that you're out of inventory at the moment?

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2013-12-28, 8:41pm

Hi Judith, We have over 100 of these things in stock.... Order up.
Old 2013-12-28, 11:00pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Quote:
Hi Judith, We have over 100 of these things in stock.... Order up.
But I didn't see any prices on your webpage.
I found the page with the concentrators, but all prices show only $0.00

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2013-12-29, 7:11pm

Yeah. Please don't take it as false advertising, but we are not giving them away. At least not yet. Send me an email.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-12-30, 3:09pm

Thank you. Happy New Year!!!
Old 2014-01-03, 2:46pm
fritaholic

DH and I have 6 (yes, you read that right) EX 15 concentrators. They are awesome, and Paul is fantastic to work with!!

Lisa
Old 2014-01-03, 8:08pm

These guys are amazing! Mine is the red H-1 (with hibiscus) on their product page. Customer service: awesome!. They go above and beyond. Love you guys!
Old 2014-01-04, 2:08pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Mine arrived broken. Paul called me as soon as he got my email today (Saturday) and we are working out an exchange.

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Last edited by loribeads; 2014-01-04 at 2:35pm.
Old 2014-01-04, 7:14pm

UPS SUCKS.........
Old 2014-01-05, 4:44pm

12 inches of snow and 20 below zero..... we will be closed Monday.
Old 2014-01-10, 7:06pm

Default Got my EX15

Myself and three friends each ordered EX15 concentrators...they arrived promptly and are great machines at a spectacular price...Paul is the best and has been for a long time...this is my second EX15. My first is at least three years old and running like a champ!

Old 2014-01-13, 3:08pm

Thank you for your business.
Old 2014-01-15, 9:14pm

This 10% guarantee includes scratch and dent ex15 and scratch and dent ex-20
Old 2014-01-21, 3:37am

Hi Lori. Have you received your replacement machine?
Old 2014-01-21, 6:44pm
Always smiling, again.

I am posting in this thread as a last resort. Have been trying to buy a replacement sieve bed from you guys. Placed an online order on Dec. 31st. I have sent emails and have called and left messages but still no word of any progress. Nada.

Help please?

Old 2014-01-21, 7:27pm

It is in the box waiting ups to pick up tomorrow. Please repost to let everyone know the outcome.
Old 2014-01-21, 7:38pm
Always smiling, again.

Thank you so much. I still need to pay you for it and the shipping.

Old 2014-01-22, 6:35pm

We accept paypal
Old 2014-01-22, 6:52pm

Do you guys ever make machines for different voltages (ie. Australia is 240V) ?

Just asking because if you did I would definitely save up for the 40L machine and would be very happy to pay the million of dollars for postage to Australia. I completely understand if not by the way and I suppose a good alternative is to get an adaptor/transformer made up.

Nat

Old 2014-01-22, 8:40pm
Always smiling, again.

Sending you a PM. Thank you.

Old 2014-01-22, 11:20pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Quote:
Hi Lori. Have you received your replacement machine?
Sure have! Thank you for your quick and courteous service!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2014-01-24, 9:11am

Hey Nat we do make 240 volt machines. We have shipped allot of machines to Australia.
Old 2014-01-24, 9:23am

do you have any reviews/reports on the 40lpm, 40 psi machines?
Old 2014-01-24, 11:46pm

We don't have any reviews on the MEGA 40 be we are about to shoot a YouTube video of the MEGA 40 running a Carlisle CC. We will get a link to that.
Old 2014-01-25, 4:25pm

All of our MEGA machines are 20 psi.
Old 2014-01-25, 10:41pm

OOOh, that sounds awesome. I will email for a price etc so I can save up.

Nat

Old 2014-01-27, 11:19pm

Will have video uploaded shortly. MEGA 40. 40 Lpm 20 psi Carlisle cc