LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Old 2009-05-12, 4:49am
Yeah me!

Default Advanced Implosion tut?

I can do basic implosions but does anyone know of a tut for more advanced techniques? I see so many great implosions in the gallery but can't wrap my mind around how the were done.

Thanks in advance!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-05-12, 6:48am

HagstromArtGlass just posted a 1 hour dvd on a more advanced turtle implosion. (I just bought one!) I'll go find the link... brb.

Sue
and the present is a gift.
Old 2009-05-12, 6:50am

Would something like this be what you are looking for? I have an idea of how the air-dot implosions are done but to have an hour of watching it will be great. I'm more visually oriented in my own learning.

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=129374

Sue
and the present is a gift.
Old 2009-05-12, 7:21am
ManBearPig

There are three different implosion tutorials in my marble book. Granted, they are making marbles, but they can be easily translated into pendants and other techniques.

More implosion techniques will be in my pendant book when it gets released...

Old 2009-05-12, 9:12am
Yeah me!

Thanks for the help. Those all look great, I will need to save my pennies (i want all of them). The boro tuts can be used for soft glass too right?