Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2012-03-28, 11:20am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Default CGBeads (Donna) is so AWESOME!

Her orders are practically on the doorstep after you place them and opening each package is like Christmas. Carefully packed and beautifully wrapped.

I have the project tray now. I
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
it, I don't know how I did without it.

Thanks Donna, you ROCK!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-03-28, 1:02pm
Angie09

Yes, I can't figure out how her packages get here sooooo fast and other vendors take forever??? It puzzles me. I just got the rack (my second one) ... I just taped it to my counter right where I needed it and I never even have to look away from the flame to get my beadroller. It's great .... and Donna is terrific!!!!
Old 2012-04-02, 3:24pm
professional gimme fiver

omg omg OMG! It's my birthday next Tues. and I just ordered myself 3 new beadrollers! I *so* excite!!

Old 2012-04-02, 3:35pm

I ordered two today and can't wait to use them! Donna, you understand great business principles... Quality products and customer service! Go girl!
Old 2012-04-10, 2:59pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Yes, I can't figure out how her packages get here sooooo fast and other vendors take forever??? It puzzles me. I just got the rack (my second one) ... I just taped it to my counter right where I needed it and I never even have to look away from the flame to get my beadroller. It's great .... and Donna is terrific!!!!
THIS!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I have my BR order memorized and I just reach and count handles and grab the one I want. I love that because I'm usually using more than one at a time!

Old 2012-05-03, 6:45am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Default amazing packaging!

Not only are the products wonderful, I've never seen anything like Donna's packaging! If every new shipment from ANY vendor is like Christmas, Donna's packages are like Christmas with Martha Stewart doing your wrapping for you! Check it out!

Even the tiny bead caps are in a fancy organza bag! Plus she included a sweet treat! How cool is this?

L-111

Old 2012-05-21, 8:00pm
Heart of Flame

Yes, I totally agree with this! Her orders arrive really amazingly quickly - even to Canada! I don't know how she does it but it makes me buy again and again - plus she has great customer service and the number 1 reason of course is her great product!

I think I need a rack soon to hold all my Beadrollers!

Old 2012-05-22, 12:23am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Yes, I totally agree with this! Her orders arrive really amazingly quickly - even to Canada! I don't know how she does it but it makes me buy again and again - plus she has great customer service and the number 1 reason of course is her great product!

I think I need a rack soon to hold all my Beadrollers!
The racks are great, I couldn't live without them.

Old 2012-06-07, 6:39am
Evil Glass Enabler

She doesn't procrastinate and she doesn't sleep much either. Her service rocks!
Angelique

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."