Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2010-03-10, 4:19pm
Obsessed Blogger

Default Meet and vote for Sofia!

Read about one of our cardiac patients and vote for posters of her that her mother entered into a contest!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Go Sofia!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-03-10, 6:12pm
Run Free Sweet Boy

tried to click on the link to vote and its says the survey was already taken.. boo hoo.. but what a beautiful girl.. we have a downs child in my family... she is pure joy. She also had heart surgery shortly after birth

Candice

"It's not what you have, it's who you are."
Old 2010-03-10, 8:43pm
Formerly FishBulb

Yes, the link says I've already voted! But I haven't.

She's a lovely little soul! I've always had a soft spot for Down's people.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2010-03-10, 8:47pm
Obsessed Blogger

Do these instructions work?

If the link above did not work, just click on this link
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The first section is called Pick Your Poster.
Scroll down to the second to last line in that section which reads...
"To cast your vote for your three favorite posters, please click here "
Then enter poster #122, 123, 126.

Last edited by LoriGreenberg; 2010-03-10 at 8:50pm.
Old 2010-03-10, 8:51pm
Obsessed Blogger

Thanks everyone. The second set of instructions I provided is from her mother's email. Hopefully that will work!

Old 2010-03-10, 9:49pm

It worked just fine Lori. They all are beautiful.
Old 2010-03-11, 3:01am
Run Free Sweet Boy

it worked.. thanks

"It's not what you have, it's who you are."
Old 2010-03-11, 5:41pm
Obsessed Blogger

whew.

Old 2010-03-15, 7:04pm

It's not working now:

Due to issues beyond our control, the More Alike poster gallery is not available at this time. We are working on the issue and hope the gallery will be back soon. We apologize for any inconvenience or delay this may cause.
Old 2010-03-15, 7:49pm
Obsessed Blogger

You all must have blown it up with all of your votes.
I wonder if they didn't realize that crazed internet voters could overload a system.

Darn.

I'll try to remember to check back and post if it's up and running again.

Old 2010-03-15, 8:13pm
And silence is golden

I tried to vote and it says the survey is closed. What a gorgeous little girl. Her mother did some beautiful photography work.
Old 2010-03-16, 8:26am

I just tried to vote, but got the same error message, gallery is closed...Will try again later.

Tamara