Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Old 2011-05-05, 5:02am

Default Another Ummmm.....How???

I have been ooohing and aaahhing over this implosion for sometime and I was wondering if there is any tutorial for this one? I thought it was a straight double row implosion but I've tried this numerous times. I also thought it might be a tube implosion?

Any tutorial or ideas would be greatly appreciated. This one has been my rubik's cube brain teaser.

Monique
http://bodaciousglassbeads.wordpress.com
Old 2011-05-05, 5:10am
Hobby Junkie

I make things like this a lot. It's just an implosion that has been pulled to a point. When you are ready to remove the rod, punty to the back of your implosion... heat the top half of the implosion closest to the rod, and gently pull. It takes a good amount of heat control. Keep trying. You'll get it!

Another way is to make a normal rounded implosion, then heat the center, plunge a heated (but not melted) rod into it and pull it out. You may have to do it a couple of times.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-05-05, 5:42am

oh Cori, that's fantastic, thank you. I almost had it but not quite everytime. I think I now get it from what you said, its a lovely implosion.

Monique