LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2011-04-15, 5:49pm

Default Should I or Shouldn't I? A Beadmaking Tutorial Conundrum

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kandice; 2012-06-06 at 7:25pm.
Old 2011-04-15, 6:09pm
Unmedicated since '62

i like your colour tutorials (i have both) and i would buy one on purples - but i'm a bit of a tutorial freak cos over here we tend to work in a vacuum

- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy
Old 2011-04-15, 6:30pm
Maker of Famous Burn Gel

I would love purples too!! I have never added up what I have spent, but I think I have most all of the tuts for sale. Classes are never close, so I know I would spend a lot more if I traveled to take a class. Forward with the purples!! Thanks for asking.
Old 2011-04-15, 6:58pm
Angie09

Personally, I'd love one on Purples!!
Old 2011-04-16, 12:26pm
It's all about the color.

Personally, I am a wee bit spent out on tutorials. Not because I'm tired of them, but because I have a zillion of them that I haven't had the time to use right now - some I haven't even had the time to read. Having said that, I have at least 3 of your tutorials and there isn't one I wish I hadn't bought. To me, it's all about the color - in case you couldn't tell. I think a tutorial on Purple is very much needed - but then again so is one on green. And when it comes down to it, I'd probably buy either of those, but not so much on how to make any specific type of bead.

(If the link doesn't work, edit the s out of your browser. It should be "http" not "https" Sometimes LE put in an S just for the heck of it.)

Old 2011-04-17, 3:43pm

Hi Kandice

I
LOVE your tutorials on colors and would buy all of them if I could and if you would make them available!!!

I think you should write a normal BOOK (paper) on colors!

A green tutorial is on my personal wish list, but a BOOK (or ebook) about ALL THE COLORS would be the best thing ever. IMO!

GTT-Scorpion, Carlisle Lucio Burner / 2x8l 17.5psi concentrators
Old 2011-04-17, 3:47pm
Knob Creek Glass

Should and I would buy all of them. Any colors/All colors
Old 2011-04-24, 12:44am
Forever P~P~P :0)

I too would like to see a tutorial specifically made for the color purple. I too would hope it would be reasonably price since I'm finding out that even if a tut is say $15 - $25, I still have to pay an additional $25-$35 to have it printed and that only on shorter tutorials but none-the-these.... purple would by far be my choice of colors, especially that pesky EDP! Thanks

Sandy
No hurry ~ no worries ~ unless its hot & drippy..!

Hot Head & big BBQ tank of propane!

awesome banner by Knatty Dreadz!! WE MISS YOU!