Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-11-02, 5:35pm

Default need 1/4# or less vetro crystal clear

anyone in midwest or with super fast shipping got some for sale?
really just need like 2 rods lol but ill buy a 1/4 if i have to

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-11-02, 6:50pm

Brandie, go post in the garage what you need. That's the best and fastest way to get a couple of rods of something. I just did that last week and had two super LE'ers to send me several rods I needed to complete an order.

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell
Old 2010-11-02, 7:05pm
"Sinners have soul too"

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I sell by the rod, too

Old 2010-11-02, 7:38pm

any way to get 1/4# for less then 10$ shipping? went to purchase but 14.50 for 1/4# with shipping is a bit outta my price range thanks!

Old 2010-11-02, 8:27pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Oh yes, the cart does shipping based on $$... Your shipping would be based on weight when the order comes through and shipping overages would be refunded.

Old 2010-11-03, 9:09am

awesome i love you! ordering now

Old 2010-11-03, 9:38am
"Sinners have soul too"

Thanks Brandie! Your order will go out today!

Old 2010-11-05, 12:23pm

LOVE U! hehe amazing how hard vetro clear is to find.

Old 2010-11-05, 12:33pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Is it? I also discovered that I have some 5-6mm on the shelf that I guess I forgot to re-load on the website. Oops. Anyway, I'm thankful for the order!

Old 2010-11-10, 2:52pm

it is when I am looking for it

Old 2010-11-10, 3:02pm
"Sinners have soul too"

That's the way it usually is for anything.