Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-07-12, 4:22pm

Smile Cattwalk

I just want to send out some kudos to Catt, and share my first experience with Cattwalk. Not only was Catt very friendly and helpful but she responded to my emails very quickly. I had some questions before I made my purchase and was surprised how fast she responded to me. She provided me with all the information I needed and more.
Catt ROCKS!!!
Thank you so much I look forward to getting and using my base and press!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join the Army of Women to fight Breast Cancer. Click
Old 2007-07-12, 4:28pm
birdergirl ~o~

I agree Catt is sooo nice and helpful!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~raised by wolves~sleeps with foxes~cooks for crows~feeds the bears~scrabbles with squids~antisymmetrical~politically agnostic.

Torchering glass since spring '06~ gold cricket & oxycon!~
Old 2007-07-12, 5:04pm
Out walking the dog

I just emailed her today about her fantastic delivery. I got my press in two days! She gave me a great suggestion for how to use it and I cannot wait to play with it.

She's great! I am a very happy customer!

Old 2007-07-13, 11:35am
Butterfly Rancher

My DH is very tough critic but he ordered some items from Cattwalk for me for Christmas and he raved about their customer service for the next couple of weeks. He was incredibly impressed!

May 2014 -- Good-bye Florida and Hello Colorado
Old 2007-07-14, 4:54pm

Catt is without a doubt, the SWEETEST!!!

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies
Old 2007-07-14, 5:22pm
Fire Diva

Catt Rocks!!! I agree...Catt and Fred bend over backwards to make their customers happy!!

and they are sweet too!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-07-14, 5:24pm
I need more boro stuff

I agreed with their great costumer service. I sent like 10 emails before placed an order with them asking a lot of questions and she answered them all
and very quick reply as well.

My presses came very quick as well, with cute wrapping and my daughter so happy with the lollies lol
Old 2007-07-14, 7:30pm

Catt and Fred are amazing supporters of our community, and also wonderful vendors. They are always willing to mentor new beadmakers and they are also very creative in responding to suggestions for new tools or new uses for tools. I love them. Jeri
Old 2007-07-14, 7:33pm

I agree...my press was here in 2 days. I love Catt and Fred !!
Harriet

Old 2007-07-14, 9:08pm

I'm glad I got the heads up about this thread

Thanks everyone for the kudos!!! I do try and get orders out to you as quickly as possible. I know how it is when you order today and want it delivered yesterday

Thanks again for all your kind words

Old 2007-07-14, 10:31pm
I need more boro stuff

Hi Catt,

I'm saving more money for more presses... hehe
Old 2007-07-15, 10:27am
Glass-A-Holic ^..^

I would have have to agree that Catt is wonderful with her customer service!

I actually got a press where the sides didn't match up (unusual error - never happened EVER before) and it was not a problem at all. She contacted me personally and I thought that was wonderful! The problem was also fixed in lightening speed
! Now I have a press that matches up just fine!

Thank you so much

Alaina

Old 2007-07-16, 4:34pm

I received my order today, drooling all over it! I can't wait to try them out. Thanks again Catt and Fred you guys rock!

Join the Army of Women to fight Breast Cancer. Click
Old 2007-07-25, 2:45am

Wow! I only order my presses a week ago, and already I've played with them. They are wonderful, my very first presses. I am so impressed with Catt's wonderful service. I'm in Australia and can't believe they're here so quickly. Now back to play. Thankyou lots, lots and lots.

Cheryl.