Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-01-21, 7:56pm

Question Registry? :)

Any glass vendors have a gift registry? My B-day is coming up and I would love to be able to direct my family to an easy gift idea. I hate trying to give them names/numbers with lbs etc. It just never works out. So, know of anyone that does this? It would be so fab!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
It's great to be a FLORIDA GATOR!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-01-21, 8:36pm
I'm a lilac!

I don't... but what a fantastic idea! I hope someone jumps on this!

Old 2007-01-22, 9:59am
Martyrs don't bitch.

Some of the online registries will let you put in info on any website with a link to your product, like: MyGiftList.com

Teaguer

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2007-01-22, 8:09pm
Lauscha Lady

I did 'Gift Certificates' at Christmas a year ago - for those hard to shop for lampworkers on your list
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. But I never thought to add a link to it. hmmm... what a great idea. I think I'll do that on my Order Page. Thanks - great idea! /grace

Last edited by grace edwards; 2007-01-23 at 8:33am. Reason: added link
Old 2007-01-22, 8:28pm
Minor Burns

Frantz has a "wish list" feature that you can add to and then send to whomever you want.
Old 2007-01-23, 5:36am

LBSUPPLYS has GIFT Certificates. Your family members buys one, and they (LBSUPPLYS) send you the certificate to redeem, all online! It's easy!
Here is the URL for the gift certificates!

Quote:
Any glass vendors have a gift registry? My B-day is coming up and I would love to be able to direct my family to an easy gift idea. I hate trying to give them names/numbers with lbs etc. It just never works out. So, know of anyone that does this? It would be so fab!

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

:
Old 2007-01-23, 5:47am
Satake Woman!

We do gift certificates at Dogmaw Glass. The gift registry is a good idea. I will have to talk to my web guy (i.e. DH) about that.

Satake glass in stock and ready for you!
Old 2007-01-23, 5:15pm

Quote:
Frantz has a "wish list" feature that you can add to and then send to whomever you want.
I would love to be able to order from Franz, but the site is so hard to navigate I just gave up
too bad because everyone seems really happy with them.

BUT...

I am so glad to see you all are excited about this! My family is big on having a gift rather than a certificate. Kinda old fashioned, but we like it that way. My other problem is that I might ask for a more expensive glass if someone were actually buying it for me but if I'm spending the money (even a gift certificate) I tend to be more stingy. Even when I get GCs at other stores... like Target, I tend to buy practical things but if I were making a wish list it would be more extravagent. Probably a little silly but it's how I am. So, if someone has a wish list I surely would love to register for some 104 COE glass!

It's great to be a FLORIDA GATOR!