Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-06-28, 5:30pm

Default NEW - Cone Mandrel CGBeadrollers

I've teamed up with Amy at Zoozii's once again. This time I created a CGBeadroller to match her cone mandrels. Amy has
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and refers to them as narrow and wide, so I've made a beadroller for each mandrel
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. Each tool has a straight side and a stepped cavity.

You may think the stepped one would be hard to make, but I didn't find it challenging at all. Start by making the bottom (or open end of the cone) first, then work your way to the top one step at a time.

I can't wait to see what people will make with these beadcaps. Tassels? Earrings? Don't forget to send me pix of what you create, or better yet, post them on my .

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Old 2013-06-29, 9:15pm

Love these.

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
Old 2013-06-30, 7:16am

The stepped one isn't as hard as I thought it would be. Actually, it's pretty easy - and fun, to make.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2013-06-30, 7:32am

I bet these would make pretty end caps for Kumi

Old 2013-06-30, 9:55am
They see me rollin'...

Yeah. And I think I already have a cone mandrel or two. That's a great idea!

-Patti
Old 2013-07-02, 7:59am

There's someone who makes a loooong cone mandrel too. I have one, or rather I borrowed it to a friend and still haven't gotten it back (sigh) so I don't know if it will fit or not yet, but I'm betting it will. Will update if I ever get to find out if it will work too.

-Donna

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-