LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Old 2010-12-24, 9:45am
grama punky - class junky

Default goddess beads

I dont know if this is the right place to post but I think it is. I bought Lavendar Creeks goddess tutorial and made my first beads with it last night. It was so easy to follow, love it! Here are my first fat little goddess beads, they need some tweaking but I am very pleased for the first ones. Merry Christmas all!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-12-24, 10:13am
Burnt Wood Beads

Congrats! They're cute!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-12-24, 11:34am

Thanks emt!

Old 2010-12-24, 11:38am
Glassy Broad :-)

Good job Lizzy! That specific tutorial gave me many many AHA moments, it was I think the very first one I purchased!
You should post this in the gallery hun, in whatever category you feel comfy in ...Newbies, Intermediate, or the big kids
Again, good job!!!
Hugs
Nita

Missing my Mini cc & two oxy cons!

The difference between Try, and Triumph, is a little Umph!
Old 2010-12-31, 11:40am

thanks Nita! yes, aha moments for sure. I called my gf who works for a dentist and she says she scored some small tools for me and they are in the mail. liking this glass sculpting!

Old 2011-01-23, 3:22am
Goddess

Hey Donna, great job! I'm sorry I haven't commented yet, I didn't see the thread until just now! I'm glad you are enjoying the tutorial. Your goddesses are excellent!

Old 2011-01-23, 6:23am
Help i am on fire

excellent!