LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2007-10-21, 6:21am
Runs with scissors

Finally back at the torch after a long "break" lol Thanks for sharing your tut Lori Gonna try my paws at this one. Bubba's been begging for bonz beads since I started lampworking.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-10-21, 8:04pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Duffy!!!! It's so good to hear from you!!! Welcome back!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2007-11-11, 6:49am
Runs with scissors

Thanks Loripoo, good to be back Yer such a cutie!! I hope Her Puppyness is doing fine. Bubba still has the hots for her *wink*

Old 2007-11-12, 10:22pm
I poop flowers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbbbeads View Post
Oh Lori.....pretty please! I need to make new gifts for my dog groomer and her assistants this year.

Many thanks,
Barbara
Aww, man!!!! I never got any glassy dog bone beads when I had my grooming salon!!! I`m jealous!!!!!

Velvet

"There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate." ---Charles Dickens
Old 2008-03-07, 5:55pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP01d6imfxk
Here's a video I just did for the bone bead tutorial.

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2008-03-07, 6:12pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Very nice Lori!

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2008-03-07, 6:32pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Thanks!

*f

Old 2010-06-19, 11:31am
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Someone was asking about dog bones so I am going to bump this up to make it easier to find.

*f

Old 2010-06-19, 11:49am
Growing Edge Glass

Lori...I'm so glad you bumped this thread...your bone is adorable...thanks for sharing it!!
Can't wait to make a few!

-glass cabochons, clay pendants~~~
-jewelry~~~
~~~
Old 2010-06-21, 7:20am
state-eternal change

so cute!

I make glass dog bones for charms for Roverdog8productions.com . I:

1. Make a long bead (3/4" to 1" long)
2. put a couple wraps at left end of barrel
3. melt wrap slightly, and use razor blade tool to cut in a line on each side (opposite each other)
4. put a couple wraps on right end, and shape as in step 3.

Sorry the pic is fuzzy, but it shows it ok

Old 2011-05-25, 11:08pm

Here's an easy one

http://www.cauldroncreations.com/bonebeadstt.html

If you cannot stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.