Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2014-01-24, 6:38am
Jacqueline Parkes

Default “Sublime” a new lampwork tutorial by Jacqueline Parkes

Tutorial is now available for purchase and instant download.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1776599...work-tutorial?

Thank you!

Jacqueline Parkes
Gems In Bloom

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by gemsinbloom; 2014-04-05 at 12:45pm.
Old 2014-01-24, 8:01am

Gems, I looked at your Sublime gallery, wow! If you reveal the secret of that scrumptious peach colored glass on the first bead, I will buy the tut just for that!

I have several of your tuts and they are well done. Thanks for writing another!

--Helene
Old 2014-01-24, 8:02am
Jacqueline Parkes

Hi Helene, yes that bead will be one of the recipes I will reveal, thank you!

Old 2014-01-24, 12:34pm
Adrian

You are amazing and creative! Looking forward to enjoying this one too..
Adrian
Old 2014-01-24, 3:10pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Thank you Adrian!

Old 2014-01-24, 3:11pm
Jacqueline Parkes

For those of you who purchased while the glitch was on in this morning and received a tutorial you shouldn't have , please delete

lol, what a morning I have had!

Old 2014-02-02, 11:48am

Jacqueline, I tried to pre purchase the tutorial and the link is not working. Am I too late?

Old 2014-02-02, 12:17pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Hi Laura, sorry I was having issues with my www site but you can still find it in my Etsy store in my link here, thanks!

Working hard on it today. It is quite the project

Old 2014-02-02, 1:01pm

Thanks Jacqueline, I can't imagine for myself trying such a project. I appreciate others who have done it. Going to your Etsy shop now to pre purchase it. I love the other tutorials that I have purchased from you.

Old 2014-02-02, 1:04pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Thank you Laura, yes they are very challenging but fun

Old 2014-02-02, 1:05pm
Jacqueline Parkes

I am working on the extra recipes section now. One of my favourite sections as it is so much fun to experiment with different color combinations.

Old 2014-02-05, 6:05am
Jacqueline Parkes

Great news! I finished the tutorial early and I am now emailing out copies to all who ordered the Pre Sale. The tutorial is now ready for instant download in my Etsy shop. Thank you everyone and I hope you enjoy it. It will take a bit to get all the copies out as my computer can only handle so much. I am about half way through them all

Old 2014-02-06, 7:54am

Got mine yesterday and drooled over it already. It''s very well done, like all you tuts! Clear instructions and lots of great pics.

Thanks so much!!!

. Helene
Old 2014-02-06, 12:09pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback Helene, have fun making the beads. Yes I love putting tons of pics in my tutorial. Eye candy to the max

Old 2014-02-08, 6:40pm

Smile

Thanks for the early delivery (02/05)!! Looks great, wonderful pictures! Now if the ice and snow will just move on I will try out your super tut!
Thanks again,
Shirley
Old 2014-02-08, 6:41pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Thank you Shirley, yes so many of you are waiting for it to warm up to try it out. Can't wait to see what you come up with

Old 2014-03-17, 6:17pm
Ezzy

Wondering if there might be a thread showing beads made from this tutorial...
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
Old 2014-03-20, 6:00pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Hi, sorry I just saw this. I am not aware of a thread but maybe someone can start one?

Old 2014-03-23, 3:35pm
Bead me up, Scotty.

I'll start! I only have i-phone pics --still working on a photo set up. Colors are much prettier~Two sides of the same three beads. This is an awesome tut-very easy to follow-just like all of Jacqueline's.
Cathy

Old 2014-03-23, 3:36pm
Jacqueline Parkes

They look gorgeous Cathy and I like how you put the blue shards on them. They really pop! thanks for sharing and the kudos for my tutorials.

Old 2014-04-05, 12:10pm

You may want to check it out, I clicked on both links and it says link not found.
Bob

e-mail:
Old 2014-04-05, 12:44pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Yes because the pre sale has been over for awhile Bob but thank you for the heads up as I will update the links.

Old 2014-04-10, 5:23am

Your tutorials always contain lovely images that are extremely helpful and something you could spend an entire day looking at and still not see every detail. They are that intricate. Your description doesn't say what kind of glass is used and (not looking for names of colors in your recipes) I would like to ask what type of glass is used. I'm assuming it's coe 104, but I would need to know if silver glass colors are used for instance. For me this would mean getting a line of glass I don't currently have and it would be helpful to know before purchasing the tutorial. I very much enjoy your tutorials I have already purchased and look forward to this one also.

Andrea
Old 2014-04-10, 6:16am
Jacqueline Parkes

Hi Andrea, thank you for your kind words. Yes it is COE 104 and they are silver glasses.