Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2008-07-21, 8:32am
yukue fumei

Joanie-gorgeous beads!

Kare-you rock the Momkas!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nagi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-07-21, 8:34pm

Thanks Nagi

GA makes ivory blush, great color

Old 2008-07-22, 6:50am
ManBearPig

Old 2008-07-22, 7:10am
yukue fumei

Whoa! Those are cool Cosmo!!

nagi

Old 2008-07-22, 9:35am
Dead man walking

Nice Chad, I like the wig wag fume!
Old 2008-07-22, 2:30pm

Old 2008-07-22, 7:51pm
yukue fumei

whoa!
I almost got whiplash looking at these --gorgeous work Brandie!

nagi

Old 2008-07-23, 4:04am

Brandie,
I agree, those are gorgeous!!!!!

Old 2008-07-24, 9:19am

I soooo want to be like Cosmo when I grow up!! Those are freakin awsome!!! Currently waiting, very impatiently I might add, for my Phantom to show up tomorrow. Now I just need a good marble book and my marble mold from the bulk buy and I'll be ready to start taking baby steps! Gorgeous disks too Brandie, what glass did you use?
Old 2008-07-24, 1:00pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyluv4ever View Post
I soooo want to be like Cosmo when I grow up!! Those are freakin awsome!!! Currently waiting, very impatiently I might add, for my Phantom to show up tomorrow. Now I just need a good marble book and my marble mold from the bulk buy and I'll be ready to start taking baby steps! Gorgeous disks too Brandie, what glass did you use?
If you grow up, you'll never be like me.

That's what my girlfriend says, anyways...

Old 2008-07-24, 1:41pm

She's probably right Cosmo, mine just turned 36 and he is still the biggest "toys 'r us" kid! And I wouldn't have him any other way!
Old 2008-07-24, 3:13pm
yukue fumei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
If you grow up, you'll never be like me.

That's what my girlfriend says, anyways...
LOL!!!

nagi

Old 2008-07-25, 10:57am

ok this is like walking through a candy store! beautiful work everyone!!!!!
Old 2008-07-30, 7:47am
Normal is Boring!!

Ya hoo boro! Brandie- You've gone mad with the heat...Mymy love all the discs- I'm disc challenged so I can drool over those.
Amazing showcase for July- love the colors the unique pieces!

I've been a slacker but pulled the boro out again- (It's been a scorcher to torch the hard stuff) sorry beads only sat for a day before I whipped them up into a bracelet so your getting the whole thing.

~
~

Antique Brass Findings

Old 2008-07-30, 8:09am

only been working boro for going on two weeks now but im in LOOOOOVE!!!!
the sculpted flowers are gold fumed!! whoohooooo I could never get the hang of that with old torch...

Old 2008-07-30, 9:18am
Normal is Boring!!

ow my....what lovelies are came up with! I'm very impressed with you Deb- but it won't be the first time. Great job on working the boro!!

~
~

Antique Brass Findings

Old 2008-07-30, 11:22am
Pyromaniac

Wow Deb those are amazazazing -- r u on tanks, liquid O2 or concentrators?

Chad, I want one of your marbles!

Trudi, those are some gorgeous blues in that bracelet.

Sexy Barracuda and Mirage

Old 2008-07-30, 12:06pm
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecrowartglass View Post

Beautiful work Deb! I've loved all your soft glass work, and your
boro work is stunning!

I have a quick color question for you. (if you don't mind) What is the color you
used for those gold/beige animal print beads in the center. The ones with the
black dots? I've been trying to duplicate that gold color to match a cloudy Citrine focal stone I have, and I've come close, but no banana.
Thanks!

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

Old 2008-07-30, 2:52pm

I really like that floral! The colors make it look hot to the touch. What is that glass?
My Etsy

SRA
#H135
Old 2008-07-30, 3:24pm

thanks guys for the compliments.... I so dont know what the hell im doing yet though...lol...its all * whatever comes out of the kiln" thing right now....

I dont know exactly what color is on any of the beads...lol...I do know i bought silver creek, purple thunder, DAP, silver beach, tequila sunrise, purple haze something or other, few blue lookin rods that came out purpleish..lol..x lite yellow, some others id have to look up the names...lol.. I pulled stringers of everything i have...lol dabbed it swirled it and covered them with clear! ...lol

Old 2008-07-30, 3:25pm

ohh ....im using a minor and concentrator from hobbiesforus

Old 2008-07-30, 3:28pm
yukue fumei

Gorgeous Gorgeous beads Deb and Trudi!!
WOW!!!

nagi

Old 2008-07-31, 7:49pm

I bet it's Tequila Sunrise. But my TS never looks like that.
My Etsy

SRA
#H135