Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2017-03-11, 3:38pm

Default CaberLight Lighting Systems at Glass Craft-Las Vegas!

* Showing at Glass Craft & Bead Expo - Las Vegas? Need display lighting to show-off your treasures? CaberLight will be there with our LadyBug, Super LadyBug, and new DragonFly LED lighting systems.
* Buy before the show and we’ll bring your lights to the show and set them up in your booth on set-up day! Go to
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for more information and to order.
* Want to “Try before you buy?” Rent lights for the show: We’ll bring them and set them up in your booth. If you decide to buy at the show, 100% of your rental will be applied to your purchase. Go to
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
l for more information and to order your rentals.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2017-03-12, 9:27am
just another glass addict

I still love my light system Glen!!! I can't even remember when I got it, maybe 2010 or '09. I'm glad you're still making them. See ya in Vegas!

"Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions."
-Earl Gray Stevens-

Old 2017-03-12, 2:50pm

Hi Polly,

Thank you so much. It's hearing from you. You bought one of my first Mantis systems in 2012. Neat hearing that is still working well! We sold a lot of those, but now are concentrating on LED-based systems. They're just as bright, but lighter, smaller, and work on A/C power or a car battery. Just for fun, take a look at the website. it's worth a few chuckles!

Look forward to seeing you in Vegas!
Glen

Old 2017-03-13, 7:48am
just another glass addict

Thanks Glen. Wow 2012..I have a terrible sense of time. I love all the new led lighting. I'm going to look right now!

"Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions."
-Earl Gray Stevens-

Old 2023-12-14, 11:52pm

There are a bunch of new LED options at
if anyone's still interested.