Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2011-04-18, 1:49pm

Default Beginners and Basics Tutorial 56 pages

Hi! I have been off of my torch lately due to M.S. issues but I really wanted to keep doing something, anything to do with glass. I opted to write a pdf booklet which describes the basics. I made step by step charts with pictures.
The tutorial discusses: Safety,types of glass, c.o.e., Making pea-sized gathers, making larger gathers, tools, saving money, the flame and its areas of use, types of flame, making a footprint, pulling stringers and twisties, applying stringers and twisties, applying dots, stacking dots, making a star bead, and a harlequin bead (to show how white migrates). It's all about basics, I showed different ways to pull stringers and twisties (punty method and tweezer method). I showed different techniques for making a round bead.
It can be found at
http://www.etsy.com/listing/72383517...rk-pdf-booklet

Thanks for checking it out! Angela

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I hope you dance
my etsy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-04-18, 2:46pm

well i see some views of this! ty for looking!!

I hope you dance
my etsy
Old 2011-04-18, 5:39pm
Debra Clutter

I would of loved this information as a beginner! Good job!

#C-108
Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in. -Amy Lowell-

Old 2011-04-18, 5:46pm

I would have loved this as a beginner also! Nice job!

Old 2011-04-18, 5:49pm

Ty!! I would have loved the info too. heehee. I taught myself, and ugh sooo much wasted glass and time.

I hope you dance
my etsy