Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2012-06-11, 7:45am

Default Arrow Springs puts Customers First

I recently placed my first order with Arrow Springs, just at the start of the Memorial Day weekend. Other than receiving an automatic order confirmation, I had not heard anything from Arrow Springs after several days had passed, so I emailed an inquiry as to the status of my order.

I received an incredibly gracious and professional email reply that explained the cause of the delay in my order being processed. I had ordered their amazing bead mandrels that have a brass sheath (makes them much easier to use and rotate), which they make themselves. The mandrels were then being manufactured, and they put a "rush" on the order so that it could be promptly fulfilled in its entirety. In addition, at their own expense, Arrow Springs paid for my package to be delivered by UPS 2nd day delivery, so I would not have to wait for UPS ground to get the box to my door.

The package arrived on time, with every item securely wrapped and packed, so there was no breakage AT ALL. What a joy!

In an era when customer service is waning, and customer service from online vendors rarely exists in any form other than "highly unprofessional," Arrow Springs knocked my socks off with their customer-centric approach. My order was not enormous; I was not a long-term customer. My order was of modest size, but the team at Arrow Springs worked super hard to ensure that this first-time customer would be a satisfied customer and would purchase again from Arrow Springs. I guarantee that I will (Bella Donna frit is amazing....)

I enthusiastically recommend Arrow Springs to any lampworker who is looking for great service and quality products from a dedicated and knowledgable organization.

Celeste Campbell