Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2012-07-02, 11:13am
Uh-oh means it's too late

Default Flamekissedglass

I am about to cry!!! I cannot find any info on when Reenie plans on making her return to selling glass!!!! I loved her customer service and she always had the right products in stock and SUPER LIGHTENING FAST shipping. I know her prices were not as competitive as some of the "bigger dealers" but she more than made up for that by having outstanding service and glass being in hand within a matter of days not weeks.

That said, If anyone knows when she will be back or if there is a thread that has update info I would be forever grateful for the info!!

HUGS Reenie, I love your service and what you provide to us here in the lampworking community!!!

xoMichelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-07-02, 11:36am
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Here's some info. It might be quite a while
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2012-07-02, 11:40am
Uh-oh means it's too late

A
thank you Judith!!! I have a tear in my eye now but I totally understand!!! SNIFF SNIFF!!! I wish her only the best she has been my supplier rock for a while now and I am one of the many who are sad but happy for her!!!