No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-05-11, 12:31pm
Goddess

Default Toad Bead Tutorial - LavenderCreek

Well, it's finally ready! It's only taken me a year to get'r done

This tutorial is the next installment in my Sculpting with Glass Series. It uses many of the skills and techniques learned in my goddess bead tutorial and expands on them, while also introducing you to more advanced sculptural techniques.

I hope you will find it to be not only a fun step-by-step project but also a helpful learning tool.

I'm selling the tutorial through my Etsy shop, you can find it here.

Attention:
For people who have taken an actual class with me I would like to offer the tutorial at a bit of a discount. Send me an email if you're interested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: For everyone who has bought the tutorial as of May 17th, I just sent out a supplimental .pdf file, which contains "images only" (for easier printing and use while at the torch). I've sent it out to everyone but if for some reason you didn't get it, let me know. As of today it will be sent along with the original tutorial so everyone will receive it.
---------------------------------------------

****I will hold a drawing for the first 25 people who buy a tutorial. The winner will receive one of my toad beads!****
I'll let you know who wins just as soon as I've done the drawing

Update: Ok I have my 25 people now. In an hour or so I will do the drawing and let you know who wins the toad!

Drawing Winner! I threw all the names into a bowl, mixed them up and had Peer draw out a name...the name he chose was....

Mary Beth Callaghan! (Novembersfyre)
Congratulations Mary Beth, I'll send you an email shortly!

By the way, the toad in the picture is not the toad I am sending, the toad in the picture is the one that is featured on the cover page for my tutorial. So, the toad I am sending will be a surprise :O)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by LavenderCreek; 2009-05-17 at 1:31pm. Reason: Update
Old 2009-05-11, 1:45pm

Thank you, Teresa! I was just thinking about your toads this morning wishing you would have a tutorial soon...wow! Now I have the tutorial, too! Penny

Old 2009-05-11, 2:36pm
Goddess

Hi Penny!

I can't wait to see some toads from you! I'm so happy that we were able to finally get it finished today. Enjoy!

Old 2009-05-11, 2:37pm
I speak Murrini!

Oh my!!! How I've waited and hoped for this...thank you so very much for sharing your magic with us, Teresa!!!

Hugs from CA,
De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-05-11, 2:53pm
Goddess

Hi DeAnne, it's my pleasure, thanks for being so patient!

Ok, it's getting late here so I'm off to bed now. I'll get new orders sent out just as soon as I get up in the morning!

Old 2009-05-11, 3:27pm

Hi, Teresa! The tutorial is wonderful. I tried to reply by email but my mail got returned undeliverable at your email address...I don't know why. I just wanted you to know how much I have learned form the goddess tutorial, but I don't have any photos. It is so fabulous to get to a point where people don't say "oh, that is from Teresa's tutorial!" Thank you for teaching so much to us! Penny

Old 2009-05-11, 4:39pm

SWEET! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these guys! I saw you post and hopped to Etsy.

hehehehehehehe wheeeee
Old 2009-05-11, 4:41pm

ooo I just noticed the bonus drawing! =)
Old 2009-05-11, 5:06pm

This is the PERFECT cure for a sucky Monday! Thank you!
Jen
Old 2009-05-12, 12:11am
Goddess

Hi Penny, that's weird that you couldn't send me an email, my mails seem to be working ok. I'm really thrilled that you got so much from the goddess tutorial! I hope you will enjoy this one just as much

Litsayn and Jen, thank you! Yes, I'm collecting all the names for the drawing so good luck
I've changed the number of entries to 25 though, because 50 seems like too many so we should have a winner in the next day or so...wheeeee!

Last edited by LavenderCreek; 2009-05-12 at 12:14am.
Old 2009-05-12, 4:51am
X-Country Mom

Thank You !!!!! I've been waiting for this

Mary Pat

Old 2009-05-12, 5:04am

read through the tut last night, well done!

off to nab the Goddess tut now.
Old 2009-05-12, 5:20am
ElaineRusk

Hi Teresa,
I have ordered mine! It sounds like you really out did yourself with this one! Can't wait for you to wake-up and send it to me.
Elaine
Old 2009-05-12, 6:46am
Gimme that silver glass!

I was so hoping to be one of the first 25, but I'm pretty sure I'm not .

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-05-12, 7:37am
Goddess

Anouk you actually did make it, you were the 23rd

As I mentioned above in my update, I now have my 25 people and will be doing the drawing in an hour or so so stay tuned!

Old 2009-05-12, 7:45am
Detail G-Mama!

Aww he's so cute, looks like he's saying "My precious!" LOL! Lucky whoever gets the toad!

Old 2009-05-12, 8:47am
I speak Murrini!

Congrats to Mary Beth!!!

Thanks for doing this Teresa - I'm gonna go check to see if my Tut has arrived.

De

Old 2009-05-12, 8:53am
Goddess

Hi De,

Your tutorial should be there. I sent it last night so let me know if you don't have it!

Old 2009-05-12, 9:02am
FatCat Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavenderCreek View Post
I've changed the number of entries to 25 though, because 50 seems like too many so we should have a winner in the next day or so...wheeeee!
Dangit! That's what I get for waiting... you snooze, you lose!

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
Albert Einstein

Orange Cricket with 10L oxycon and NG
Old 2009-05-12, 9:05am
moth to the flame

I love this tut!! Your toads are so feakin cute Teresa! lol

My congrats to Mary Beth too!!!

May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.
Old 2009-05-12, 9:07am
I speak Murrini!

I just reviewed this tutorial - and I've gotta say it's the most thorough tut I've ever seen!!! Great attention to detail and wonderful descriptions. I love the "instant bum" - giggle! Too cute!!!

De

Old 2009-05-12, 9:19am

Teresa,
What I love about your tutorials is that they go into the heat control and sculpting method "hands on". I have had several "Ah Ha" moments working with your tutorials. Thank you for doing this.
Mary Beth CONGRATULATIONS !
Jen
Old 2009-05-12, 10:38am
novembersfyre everywhere

I can't believe I won!!! I'm so excited! Thank you Teresa! I'll be looking forward to getting him!

Although, I was a winner just by purchasing this wonderful tutorial - it's so nicely done.

This has just made my day (and week)

Old 2009-05-12, 10:45am

Green eyed monster is very "happy" for you Mary Beth...
Old 2009-05-12, 11:57am
Goddess

Wow, thank you everyone for all the wonderful feedback! I'm so happy that you all are finding the tutorial useful in more ways than just a step-by-step project, that was my intent with this series so I feel great!
I am now trying my best to wait patiently for the first toadies to make their appearance on the forum

Old 2009-05-12, 11:59am
Goddess

You're quite welcome Mary Beth! So happy I could make your day
I sent you an email.

Old 2009-05-13, 5:38pm

Yay!! ordered mine
Old 2009-05-14, 7:45am

Got it and it loks great! I can't wait until this weekend. Thank-you Teresa!
Old 2009-05-14, 9:00am
Glass my new Obsession

Just ordered mine

Old 2009-05-14, 12:23pm
Glass my new Obsession

Got mine.Cant wait to try this today
Tina