Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-08-29, 8:42am

Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Deb

Michelle
Old 2010-08-29, 8:47am
Master Procrastinator

Happy Birthday Deb! Sending virtual hugs your way!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-08-29, 10:36am
I'm meeeeelting

Happy birthday, Deb. See you soon!

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2010-08-29, 7:59pm
Angel's Mom

Happy 29th Deb!
Old 2010-08-30, 8:39am

Happy Birthday.
(Always a touch late).
Joan
See you in two days.
Whooo hooooo
Old 2010-08-31, 11:29am

Happy Birthday Deb
Old 2010-08-31, 9:59pm
Light My Torch

happy b-day Deb have a sweet surprise for you
jeri

Old 2010-09-01, 8:53am

I haven't seen "meet & greet" info. I see where a couple of you said they think it will be at EGS at 6. Is that it? (way to go, Elyn--wait until the last day for details. :~) )
Old 2010-09-01, 9:00am

Elyn..... 6 is what I heard as well. See you there.

Old 2010-09-01, 10:37am

Thanks, Leslie! I guess I was also questioning if EGS was the place--I was thinking I'd heard it would be held somewhere else tonight?
Old 2010-09-01, 11:27am

As far as I know, it's at EGS

Old 2010-09-01, 5:40pm
Type ZZZ personality

Official word from Deb: Meet & Greet is at EGS, 6:30 to 10 pm.

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2010-09-06, 9:03am
Still makin' flowers...

Thanks to Deb, the Eugene Glass school and everyone else for hosting a wonderful event. I loved meeting new friends and seeing old friends.

Perhaps next year I'll be able to stay longer. It was fantastic!

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2010-09-06, 10:46am
I like to melt things

Yes, thank you to Deb and to all the staff! I had a great time, even though we left early. The instructors, the EGS staff and all of the Techs worked hard for us and the event was fantastic. I can't wait to practice everything I learned.

We managed to avoid all of the labour day traffic and made it all the way back to Canada in time for me to sleep in my own bed.

-
-
Old 2010-09-06, 8:22pm
Mandrel Slayer

Thanks to Deb, the instructors and the EGS staff. I had the best time and learned so much. The pajama jam was a blast. Loved all the demos and made lots of new friends. This is a must do event.

Bonny

Nothing right now

What happens in Rockland, stays in Rockland.....
Hellcat, Two M-15s, propane and finally no tanked oxy.

Last edited by playingwithfirebeads; 2010-09-06 at 8:22pm. Reason: sp
Old 2010-09-06, 8:32pm
I'm meeeeelting

I friggin' LOVE this event. Once again, Deb and crew did a huge job brilliantly. Thank you!

I got home a couple of hours ago. I'm exhausted but can't wait to get into the studio tomorrow to let loose some of the many ideas floating through my head, thanks to the classes and demos, both formal and spur of the moment. Thanks to all of you for making this such a fun and exhilarating week and for sharing your knowledge, enthusiasm and, some of you, your tools. I also owe a huge thanks to my pal, Stacy, for entertaining me for the last 3 hours straight of the 5 hour drive home so that I'd stay awake behind the wheel. I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:

Last edited by artsyuno; 2010-09-06 at 8:44pm.
Old 2010-09-06, 8:35pm

Too much fun! Well, not too much--but it was great! Thanks to Deb and all the staff and EGS! So--360 days to GS 2011?
Old 2010-09-06, 9:50pm

Smile

Just got home, and all I can say is that was so awesome and fun!! THANK YOU Deb and all the staff, instructors and everyone there for mAking my experience exceptional and entertaining! I learnt so much and can't wait to try it all at home ! Lots of hugs to all my new friends! Deb I hope you got a chance to have some fun and let ur hair down , you did an exceptional job along with all your Helpers !
Penny
Old 2010-09-07, 5:57am

Made it home late last night. I think I'm awake but not really sure. My brain is somewhere between completely fried and totally overloaded with new information.
What a blast, glad I came.
Joan
Old 2010-09-07, 9:00am

Morning to all you wonderful Glass Stock folks! Deb and all the staff you rock! Thank you, thank you! Renewed friendships, made new, learned tons with wonderful instructors and my head is just swimming with ideas.

THANKS!!!!!!! and

Old 2010-09-07, 10:11am

Glass Stock was Awesome! I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to continue the learning process in my own studio. I have renewed the muse. Thank you Deb and all the staff at GS. I enjoyed all the classes that I took. Thank you Stacy for bein my jamma jam partner. Thank you to Lori for organizing the whole visit to Frank Sinatra house it was really cool. And I was so fortunate to meet the best new friends while at my new digs. ~jo
Old 2010-09-07, 11:19am
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

Don't forget to upload your pics to the Glass Stock Facebook group!!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...8133775&ref=ts

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

Old 2010-09-07, 11:58am

GS was such a wonderful experience. I learned so much and am in such awe of the talent, generosity, and friendliness of the entire community. "Thank You" are two, too little words to express my appreciation for all the hard work it takes to put on this event and to all who worked...and...THANK YOU.
Thanks to all of you who provided me with helpful tips while torching and all the enocuragement. I am so excited to PRACTICE.
I look forward to seeing new friends and colleagues again when our paths cross and continuing the friendships.
Hugs,
Cyndi
Old 2010-09-07, 6:25pm

So, so, so glad I got to come to Glass Stock. I was excited before I went and it far surpassed what I was expecting. Thanks so much to Deb and all the techs and helpers that worked their butts off to make this event fantastic! Was also very lucky to get to stay in a crazy house with some very fantastic ladies! Must also say thanks to Leslie for letting me know about it Can't wait till next year. Getting my studio set up has become just that much more important with all these ideas swimming in my head that I can't do anything about right now!

-Alana
Old 2010-09-07, 7:06pm

Just want to say thanks to all the help we had at Glasstock. Everyone went out of their way to be helpful. I still owe Sue a big thank you for helping with the eye glass emergency. What a group.
Joan
Old 2010-09-07, 7:57pm

YOU ARE ALLL AMAZING!!!! Had a great time.
Jodie

Worlds in miniature a passion for murrini - Jodie McDougall
Old 2010-09-07, 9:14pm

I want to also thank Deb and all the tech and teachers it was way above and beyond I can't even imagine how tired you all are. I am totally exhausted and I did not even come close to working as hard as you all did. The event was even better than last year. This renewed my muse for sure I have so many ideas in my head!!

Thanks to my housemates everyone of you made the event even better I hope I get to do it again next year. wish we could get together more than once a year

Last edited by bead crazy; 2010-09-07 at 9:16pm.
Old 2010-09-08, 7:14am

Thank you Everyone... I had a great time... I'll get my pics on the facebook page...
Old 2010-09-08, 7:47am
Light My Torch

had a great time at Glass Stock!!! thank you to all of the teachers, staff and deb!!!! Not only did I learn new things but also meant really neat people. That I will not forget! I also had fun with the hat and pj contest! Take care everyone and hope to cross paths with you all soon!
jeri

Old 2010-09-08, 12:59pm

Glad everyone had a great time at GS!!! Hope our donation arrived safe and sound and went to good use!