No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2006-05-07, 11:42am
Smile, it's contagious!

Default HH Marver & Button/Lentil Q's

I STILL don't own a marver of anykind, unless you count my pie server/spatula thing-a-ma-bob.

Does anyone know if anyone makes a torch mounted marver for a HH? If so, where can I get one?

I also would like to know if Cattwalk's new button press and Zooziis new ss lentil press are the same shape.

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
Old 2006-05-07, 12:39pm
<--- Time traveler

Gelly, I don't know about the HotHead marver, but Cattwalk's button, Corina's Orrb and Zoozii's SS Lentil are pretty much the same shape.

Courtney
Old 2006-05-07, 1:09pm
Smile, it's contagious!

Thanks Courtney! I haven't tried any of Catt's presses yet... I think I'm gonna have to buy that one!

Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
Old 2006-05-07, 1:11pm
Fire Diva

Hi Gelly! Yes, torch mounted marvers are made for the hothead. I actually have one that I barely used and is in new condition that I was going to list in the garage for $22 with free shipping. It is 3 inches by 2 inches. PM me if you are interested.

Old 2006-05-07, 1:13pm
Fire Diva

Hi Gelly! Me again. I forgot about your question on the presses. I do not know about the other two, however, I just purchased the graduated button from Cattwalk and love it!! It is really easy to use and it has four sizes!! The fourth size is large enough to be a focal bead. The button gives you a great canvas to work on too.

Old 2006-05-07, 1:14pm
Smile, it's contagious!

Thanks Fay! Sending pm now!!!