Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2014-07-23, 3:07am

Default Gallery

When I started torching, the Gallery was a place to visit for inspiration. Many talented bead makers regularly posted their beauties. I have noticed that the number of posts has dramatically declined. Why???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-07-23, 7:44am

It's summer time ...

It should pick back up when the weather cools.

Also, several of the super talented (imo) that frequently posted don't visit often anymore because they got sick of the BS and drama.

Old 2014-07-26, 1:05am

When was your last post in the gallery?
Old 2014-07-26, 5:23am
one day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagpieGlass View Post
Also, several of the super talented (imo) that frequently posted don't visit often anymore because they got sick of the BS and drama.
It's true, because several of these talented lampworkers have told me so. Lately, more and more have been coming forward to me in PMs here and on Facebook. Their explanation to me is that they are tired of the bullying. They do not have a problem at all with people who come here to vent and share what is going on in their life, and a lot of people do that. But they do have a problem with the bullies butting into those threads to tear those people down for no good reason at all. Oh man...if you only knew what I know, and because of that, I feel really good about myself these days. I finally learned the truth about how people really feel about what is going on around here. But I'm not naming anyone because we promised to keep that to ourselves.

I will probably get flamed for this, or maybe I won't. If I do, then you will see who the real "drama llamas" are. If they respond negatively to what I wrote above (which is the truth), then you will also see the ones who have run the good people away from this forum come out of the woodwork. I'm sorry that my post may seem harsh to some people, but the truth needs to come out. No more hush-hush.

I really miss the days when the Gallery had a lot to see. (I did post there the other day)