Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-02-11, 5:29pm
2013 Rochester Gathering!

Default ISGB 2013 Gathering Commemorative Bead

We are pleased to announce our 2013 Gathering Commemorative Bead by artist JC Herrell. JC’s work perfectly complements the focus of the 2013 conference, conference, Renaissance.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

While working as a corporate trainer, JC began to teach herself lampworking in 2000. By 2005, she was addicted to melting glass and having established the roots of her current business, JC began making beads full time. The decision to dedicate her total energy to learning the craft and business of beadmaking allowed for a self-education revolution for JC who soon found additional energy from the advice and inspiration of her peers. Her work emphasizes stringer control and the innate interest in creating designs with fine, straight lines inspired by a long history of architectural interest.

The Renaissance Gathering Commemorative Bead will be available for purchase for conference registrants. Pre-orders will be taken upon registration and beads will be delivered at the ISGB Gathering in Rochester, New York.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-02-11, 8:32pm
Flame Dames Rule!

Beautiful bead - congrats, JC! Can't wait to snag one !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...

Old 2013-02-11, 8:43pm
beads....mmmm

Congrats, JC!

::
Old 2013-02-12, 7:21am

Congrats JC! I LOVE these
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

Old 2013-02-12, 8:17am
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

Very nice JC! Congratulations!!! I doubt I'll ever be able to attend a Gathering unless it's in Texas. Is there another way to buy this or any other commemorative bead?
Old 2013-02-15, 10:20am
2013 Rochester Gathering!

Barbara, unfortunately the commemorative beads are only available for attendees at this point. You may have a friend who is attending get one for you however.

Hayley

Old 2013-02-17, 4:19pm
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

Thank you for that Hayley. I will have to put the word out for someone to get one for me that doesn't want one for themselves. I saw that there was a limit of 1 per attendee.