Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2014-03-10, 9:55pm

Default How long do I have to wait!??

I ordered some frit around the first week of January. It didn't come, I contacted seller, and she said she resent it. Still nothing. Now I cannot even make a claim!!
I refrained from making a paypal claim because she said she resent it. Now I can't do anything because it is more than 45 days.
I know it is only $17.00, but I feel ripped off!
I have gotten all other packages. I got an order from Frantz within 8 days!
The seller said she used "Stamps.com"...
So, I will not order any more frit. I had this problem before, and EVENTUALLY I got it. I guess I will just kiss the money goodbye. NOT happy.
Old 2014-03-11, 8:07am

I wish that I had known that your replacement had not arrived yet! The last communication that I had from you was on February 20, so I had assumed that your package had arrived. If you had let me know I would have cheerfully sent a refund!

Return Address: LESLIE CIFELLI
31051 ELISE ANN
BULVERDE, TX 78163

Delivery Address: Patricia Rubenhold
PO Box 259
Mclaren Vale
South Australi 5171
AUSTRALIA

Cost Code: Print Date: February 20, 2014 - 07:38:51 PM
Mail Date: February 21, 2014
User: Ironmountain01
Weight: 0 lbs 3 oz
Refund Type: E-refund
Insurance ID: N/A
Printed Msg:
Class/Service: First Class International ® $4.16
Special Services:
Insurance: N/A

Total Cost: $4.16

Tracking: LJ928429616US

Location Date Local Time Description
CHICAGO, IL, 60666, US February 28, 2014 10:26:00 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
SAN ANTONIO, TX, 78284, US February 21, 2014 21:32:00 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
SAN ANTONIO, TX, 78284, US February 21, 2014 20:30:00 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
BULVERDE, TX, 78163, US February 21,

I'm issuing you a full refund with my apologies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-03-11, 2:17pm

I REALLY like your frit! I am so frustrated because I really wanted it. You make the nicest blends I have used. There must be a better way to ship? I have gotten all other packages I have ordered. I have been eagerly checking the mail.
Old 2014-03-11, 4:09pm

Did you get the refund that I sent you?

Hmmm... I ship overseas in soft parcels to minimize shipping costs. I'll get some small boxes and see if the ridgidity makes a difference. I'm glad to know that there's a serious issue - let's see what I can do to remedy it. I'd hate to lose you because of the wonderful shipping!

Thank you for the kind words about my frits - I've been really bummed out about this since I read your post and it makes me happy that you like them. Now to see about fixing the shipping!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-03-11, 9:42pm

I am sorry about my post. I am so frustrated with the PO, and I am sorry I took this out on you. You have been forthcoming with communication and I should have not posted this. I am sorry.
I really do like your frits. Maybe in the future, I should get some things sent to my brother, and he can send them on to me. That would take away some of the headache on you/and other possible vendors, and that way I can abuse my brother instead
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I am very sorry. I feel like a spoiled whinging brat.
But your frits are so nice!
Old 2014-03-11, 9:53pm

Aw Trish! No apology needed from you and you have a right to fuss. I should have sent an email checking on the status of your order since I'd been made aware that there had been an issue with the first one. Between school & work my brain derailed.

I'm thinking that either the freaky weather that's been going on here or the fact that your order was in a parcel instead of a rigid box may have contributed to the mishap. I place my stamps over the envelope seal, so if customs opened it for inspection they could have destroyed the stamp. I'll have to start putting the stamp/label on the other side and just extra tape over the seal if I send a soft parcel overseas again.

I've always enjoyed working with you and would love to continue to do so. If you, or anyone else, ever has a question or concern please don't hesitate to contact me through my website (it's working!!!), email me at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, or call me directly. My phone number is on both the website and my business card.

Leslie

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-03-11, 10:10pm
Naysayer

Beadskadoo stamps.com is just another avenue to print at home, it's still using USPS. Not sure if that's what you meant by 'another way to ship'.

And why did it go from TX to Chicago
that's going farther away from Sydney lol.
Old 2014-03-12, 6:25am

I know - I'm wondering if Chicago is one of our "international mail sorting and export" sites. I'll never understand the system here, and I used to work in it!

Mail from rural south Texas does seem to be well-traveled sometimes. I'm thinking that the container may have a bit to do with it. I know that Mike Frantz (I LOVE ordering from him - he's wonderful!!
) ships in boxes. When my husband gets small auto parts off of Ebay they frequently come from overseas in plastic mailing bags and take forEVER to get here.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-03-12, 7:07am
The Andrea Half

Small squishy parcels are prone to getting wedged in corners of sorting mail bins, too .. and being overlooked for days. Not that I am biased or anything (cough! cough!0 but I have seen the way Leslie tracks orders, packs, and ships, and I know her customer care --- and I know how anal she is about it (this is a compliment!

Big sisters get to do that.) I hope it all works out!

Old 2014-03-12, 12:05pm
Loving learning

Just an FYI, I sent a package to Australia a few months ago, and it took a bit over 3 weeks to arrive I think. So maybe the frit will get there soon, it's not quite 3 weeks.
(And yes, you have lovely frit!)
Old 2014-03-12, 5:07pm

Thank you guys for your support & feedback. I know that this has been frustrating for Trish (who's second replacement went out today)

I just want you all to get your frit!!!!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-03-12, 6:00pm
Storm Queen

Three weeks? It can take 6 weeks or more sometimes. Usually not, but occasionally yes. I tell my customers to try and be patient for at least 6 weeks.

Old 2014-03-12, 6:59pm
Evil Glass Enabler

I'm another one that loves her frit! Awesome service too. Bummer about the frit going AWOL.
Angelique

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."