Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-06-21, 8:29pm

Default Artistry in Glass KNOWS Customer Service! (Ontario, Canada)

I've been meaning to post in the past about my experiences with Artistry in Glass but my most recent dealings with them left me with no option!

I've always been impressed by AIG's attention to detail, their packaging, quick and personal service and near immediate delivery! However, when I ran into some (fairly major) trouble with a new bead release recently, they didn't hesitate to take it upon themselves to try and track down some answers for me directly from the distributor. (I need to make this really clear) I didn't ask them to do this!

When the suggestions for making the bead release be improved also failed, they immediately offered to rectify the situation in a most satisfactory manner.

Carri has been wonderful (and is enormously patient with me and all my whining to boot).

I would recommend this place to anyone entering the glass world. Artistry in Glass knows how to do business. I'm most impressed (and that in itself is a feat!).

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Torch&Marver; 2008-06-21 at 8:30pm. Reason: forgot important info
Old 2008-07-02, 3:57pm
state-eternal change

Yes, they are awesome! Easy ordering on the website (sometimes too easy) and they are a joy in person too
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-07-02, 4:23pm
formerly Marella

I'll chime in here too!!

Carri and John are awesome to deal with, so friendly and helpful!!

Fabulous customer service and great products too!!

Need I say more?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
Old 2008-07-02, 6:06pm

Default Absolutely agree!

I stopped in there one day - and shopped. They were very helpful and very accommodating! and they had a really nice cross section of supplies, glass and tools...you would be doing yourself a favour to shop there either in person or from the web or even by phone- they are very honest too!
Paulette from Fisherville, Ontario.
Old 2008-07-03, 5:15am

I have to agree with everyone....AIG is amazing to deal with....I just wished I lived closer so that I could actually go in and browse and chat with Carrie and John...........top knotch service all the way..........
Old 2008-07-03, 6:44am
Does that shed?

I totally agree! They are one of the best suppliers as far as I'm concerned. And the same applies to me, I just wish I lived closer so I could shop in person.
Old 2008-07-05, 10:11am
Artistry In Glass

Thank you everyone for all your kind comments! It is comments like this that will only make us work harder to keep our customers happy.

Carri & John

Old 2008-07-07, 1:11am

I'd like to add a huge thumbs up to AIG as well! I placed my first order for supplies from them and everything arrived perfectly packed and very quickly too!

Thanks so much for making a new lampworker so very happy =)

My only peeve now is that my tanks keep running out so fast so I've just had to place an order for one of your sale oxy generators =)

Can't wait!
Old 2008-07-13, 5:11am

they are very nice and sometimes have the glass in stock that is sold out elsewhere
Old 2008-07-13, 8:10am
Creatrixie

I've been in to the store and ordered online twice already from John and Carri.

They're great! I really appreciate all of the selection of inventory that they carry and their excellent customer service. You can really tell that their customers matter to them.

Their patience with newbies knows no bounds.

~Mary

There's always something new to learn!
COE 104
Old 2008-07-13, 2:08pm
I need torch time!

I have been very pleased with all my purchases from AIG. One day soon I hope to shop there in person.
Old 2008-07-16, 1:24pm

Yeah, even we distributors like Carri and John at Artistry!

Nice goes a long way in this business. ~Jenny @ TAG

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is." ~ Chuck Reid