Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-05-21, 8:43pm

Default Glass Hive ALERT!

Mike is one sweet man and Deb is an angel. I bought a kiln from the 2 years ago and for some reason the element blew out. Mike covered it, sent me step by step instructions for putting the new one in - and guess what? It works! I was so excited about getting the kiln apart and back togethr I called Mike to share the moment of flipping the switch. Sorry Mike, I ope your eardrums have recovered!
So Folks if you need a great kiln -- Glass Hive is the only place to get one.
Jen
Old 2008-05-21, 9:07pm
da General

I love my glass hive kilns!!! And Mike is da bomb!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Old 2008-07-09, 1:46pm

I ordered an annealer from him but haven't fired it up yet. Can anyone tell me what I need to do first (if anything)? kiln wash? paper? I've never had my own kiln before, so I wasn't sure.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Any tips on programming it for boro?

Old 2008-07-09, 5:40pm

I just use the fiber blanket on the bottom. I didn't even think about kiln wash. Email glass hive and they will probably help with the programming. He was very quick to answer any questions I had.

Kelly
Old 2008-07-09, 5:42pm

awesome! Thanks Kelly!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-07-09, 9:15pm

They are the best, call or email them and they will let you know hat to do and how to do it. I just flipped the switch on mine when I first got it and it has been a dream since.
Jen
Old 2008-07-17, 9:57am
Wild at Heart!

Yup! Love my kiln and Mike is THE man!!!

He makes amazing stringers too!! I gotta post my beads.. those dichro stringers ROCK!!

Kristi

??
Old 2008-07-17, 10:38am
Scientific Glass Girl

i can't say enough good things about mike and deb! i had an issue with my kiln and i called mike, and he immediately knew the issue and mailed me a replacement piece for no charge. i took the digi box off the side of my kiln and replaced the part myself, and it was fixed!! mike makes GREAT kilns!!

Old 2008-07-29, 9:56am

and they give good events too! Glass Stock '08 is coming right up....

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is." ~ Chuck Reid