Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-02-29, 11:53pm
Bead Maker / Instructor

Smile Visiting Florence, Italy? We are offering a number of new classes

In addition to our beginner and intermediate level glass beadmaking courses, we've also added a number of other new classes to our spring/summer schedule:

Beading Classes at Beaded Lily:
1. Basic Bead Stringing:
2. Creating Pendants and Earrings:
3. Pearl Knotting:
And our Advanced Techniques - The Joy of Bead-weaving (off-loom) Series:
a.) Woven earrings with fringe - Brick stitch
b.) Amulet bag necklace - Peyote stitch
c.) Beaded brooch - Peyote stitch
d.) Woven rope necklace – Spiral Rope stitch
For more information: http://www.beadedlilyglassworks.com/Beading_Classes.htm

Capturing Florence, Italy with the Polaroid Emulsion and Image Transfer Lift-Off Photographic Process: The process is easy, spontaneous and a fun way to give your photographs a unique look. This process blurs the distinction between conventional photography and other art forms and produces photographs that resemble frescos in appearance.
For more information: http://www.beadedlilyglassworks.com/...d_Emulsion.htm

The Art of Web Self-Promotion (Creation and proper promotion of informational and/or E-commerce websites): There is no greater promotional tool then a well-designed and properly promoted website. Whether it be strictly informational or a full-blown shopping cart, it has the power to not only reach your desired audience and generate online sales, but to bring people to your brick & mortar storefront, as well. This course focuses on giving students the self-promotional online tools and know-how they need to start their career off on the right foot, and without breaking the bank to do so.
For more informatin: http://www.beadedlilyglassworks.com/web_self_promo.htm

Thanks!

Lily & Tim
Old 2008-03-01, 12:20am
tinkmartin.etsy.com

Mmmmmmmm! Emulsion lifts! I would LOVE to take that class! Someday... someday...

Also Available in
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: my Electroforming for Everyone booklet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-03-01, 2:12am
aka Deborah Spence

You had me at Florence, Italy...

Deborah

Old 2008-03-01, 2:31am
tinkmartin.etsy.com

Heheheheh....

Also Available in
: my Electroforming for Everyone booklet.

Old 2008-03-01, 8:19am
appleton girl.

If anyone has a chance to go, the Beaded Lily is a great little shop! I was in Florence last fall and stopped in. Unfortunately, Tim and Lily weren't there when I visited....maybe next time!

Angie

Old 2008-03-05, 2:27am
Bead Maker / Instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by otldzign View Post
If anyone has a chance to go, the Beaded Lily is a great little shop! I was in Florence last fall and stopped in. Unfortunately, Tim and Lily weren't there when I visited....maybe next time!

Angie

Wow, I didn't realize there was a time when we weren't there! Thanks for the thumbs-up - It is much appreciated!

Tim