Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-05-07, 8:02am

Exclamation A chance to meet and take a workshop with Afro Celotto, a person you should know!

This past trip to Murano brought to my attention this furnace artist, Afro Celotto. I did not have the fortune to get to meet him, but I will in a couple weekends when I attend his demo through his representing gallery organizing this weekend at the following studio. If you happen to be able to come to the Chicago area either for the workshop or for the demo, I think you will not regret it !

Ofilia

The Contemporary Studio of Glass Art
Afro Celotto , Weekend workshop May 17th & 18th

Those of you who have admired Afro's captivating exercises in rich color, movement and texture will NOT want to miss this opportunity to get up close and personal with the Maestro from Murano.

This class is very limited so act fast because it will get sold out!!!

Saturday May 17th, 12p.m. – 4p.m. demo’s and lectures
4p.m. – 9p.m. the studio will be open to students

Sunday May 18th, 4p.m. – 8 p.m. Demo’s and lectures

Class size is limited to 9 students

Class fee $400 enjoy

Call today to sign up 630.493.4527

Learn more@
www.contemporaryglass.org

www.afrocelotto.com

--

Contemporary School of Glass Art
101 w. 61st. Westmont IL, 60559
630.493.GLASS
e-shop@contemporaryglass.org

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-05-08, 3:35pm

Smile

Here's the newsletter link with contact information to the gallery sponsoring the demo on the 18th. Call them to register for this event. Hope some of you can make it !

http://www.prismcontemporary.com/prismshows.html

Ofilia

Old 2008-05-08, 8:45pm
Type ZZZ personality

Is there a demo that is no charge? Or only the full class?

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2008-05-09, 4:33am

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticstudio View Post
Is there a demo that is no charge? Or only the full class?
The demo on Sunday at 12:30 is FREE !!!!!!!!!! I'm all into that! Just call the Prism gallery in Chicago to make a reservation. Their number is in the link above.

Hope you get to come! It'll be nice to see you again, Patty, especially since we won't have that BSGC show in September .

Ofilia

Old 2008-05-14, 7:29pm
Type ZZZ personality

I'm going to try to make it but I'm not sure.

I'm still bummed about the BSCG show!

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons