Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-05-10, 10:51pm
See my quote!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASSFREEK View Post
Brent, Hi sweetie! You will all love his classes! My hubby can't stop making the hearts....we love ya Brent! I wonder if the South African students name is Michelle...she is a student of mine that I recommended take his class. If it is you will love her!
BIG hugs Brent and Corri! Deb n MIke xoxoxoxo
Deb, hugs!! Miss you.

So wish it was me, I was hoping they could convince Brent to come visit us here in SA. Johan is a great guy - wonder if I can convince him to hide me in his luggage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions not our circumstances”. - Martha Washington

Old 2008-05-11, 7:14am
boro color bender

Have torch will travel. Need to get my Passport, but I'm there as soon as they book me. I would absolutely love to teach in SA!

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley