LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2009-03-11, 9:50pm

Kandice, it's because you don't know what's going on.

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio
GTT Phantom & 2-Integra 10's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-03-11, 10:18pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
Kandice, it's because you don't know what's going on.
Renee, Are you saying that there has not been an issue about delivery of glass that was paid for? I find that many people are/have reported prepaying for glass a very long time ago and have had to fight a great deal to receive refunds or product. Is there something more to this situation then meets the eye? If so please do tell us.

In the absence of compelling evidence of innocence in all these matters we must judge based on the reports of her customers and others who have had dealings with her. She needs no help looking bad, she apparently has managed to achieve a truly spectacular depth in lack of adequate service on her own.

Seeing such deplorable actions attributed and seemingly accurate, it is truly very easy to accept reports of other misdeeds from sources that appear reliable. If there is proof that she has not committed other acts attributed to her please provide it.

I do not wish to have my impressions of anyone based on inaccurate information and false statements, its unfair to them and shaming for me.

Rob.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-03-12, 8:26am

Ooooh, Rob.....you're a WORDSMITH....that makes me swoon!

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies
Old 2009-03-12, 9:47am

Rob, my remarks are not concerning Marcie.

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio

Old 2009-03-13, 12:55am

I'm wondering what you are referring to also. As far as I know Paula has never taken anyone's money and held it for a year before they received anything. So what do you mean that you know what she has done or is doing?

Old 2009-03-13, 2:39am

OMG

Old 2009-03-13, 9:44am

Quote:
You changed your wording? Since when did you back down from a confrontation? Sorry, but I don't believe that for a second.

As for the other matter, I know what you've tried to do. Don't pull the innocent act.
Renee you have been on my case this entire thread. Whenever I had information (that came from Lauscha) you tired to discredit me. Finally Carol Anne got into the thread as a direct source for the same information. It's all here in black and white. It's clear that you continue to have a problem with me. The last thing I knew about was because I was sellling something at $7.50 a rod and you didn't like it. If you think you know something else about me let's hear it. Because I am busy working two jobs and have no idea what you are talking about!!
Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-03-13, 10:33am

Like I said, Paula, don't pull the innocent act. It has nothing to do with this thread or your outrageous prices, and you know it.

eta - since this doesn't have anything to do with the topic, I'm not going to comment further in this thread.

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio

Last edited by Renee; 2009-03-13 at 10:38am.
Old 2009-03-13, 10:42am

Quote:
Like I said, Paula, don't pull the innocent act. It has nothing to do with this thread or your outrageous prices, and you know it.

eta - since this doesn't have anything to do with the topic, I'm not going to comment further in this thread.
My prices are high??

Renee, You brought whatever your problem with me is into this thread so let's hear it.
Or are you going to back down from a confrontation??? Yep much easier to spread innuendo....
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-03-13, 10:43am
I'm a lilac!

Quote:

Renee, insinuating that you know something bad about someone and then refusing to talk about it even when they ask you directly to explain just makes you look bad.

Old 2009-03-13, 11:33am
JOAT, Master of None

oooops.. wrong thread, thought I was in the Tip, Techniques, and Questions... about Lausha of the month,,, sorry to interrupt
Old 2009-03-13, 11:39am

Robin if you need help working some Laushca colors I have lots of tips and techniques on my website under each specific color!
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-03-13, 12:32pm
JOAT, Master of None

Thanks Paula,, i'll check it out... I like this stuff, but not sure if I'm using it exactly right. People talking about how hot/cool, close, etc. My head started spinning.
Old 2009-03-13, 12:48pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalera View Post
Renee, insinuating that you know something bad about someone and then refusing to talk about it even when they ask you directly to explain just makes you look bad.
I'm simply not at liberty to discuss the details publicly at this time. If that makes me look bad, then so be it.

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio

Old 2009-03-13, 1:36pm
yukue fumei

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhana View Post
Have you ever gotten any glass or paid back?
Anything?
I had gotten up to Color number 7, I think like everyone else who is in the club. I sent her an email asking for a refund for the rest, but never got a reply.
I don't know what number COTM is at now...but I hope I can get something back. I had prepaid the shipping for each month also....

nagi

Old 2009-03-13, 4:04pm

Well Gang I am tired of riddles! I am looking forward to a nice long evening with a super hot torch! Yay! Torch time!!

Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-03-14, 8:39am
Life is change. Love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagibeads View Post
I had gotten up to Color number 7, I think like everyone else who is in the club. I sent her an email asking for a refund for the rest, but never got a reply.
I don't know what number COTM is at now...but I hope I can get something back. I had prepaid the shipping for each month also....
I wonder how many other people prepaid for glass and shipping. Is she still in business selling anything else? Is there no info on the club page about when the next colour is due?

Old 2009-03-15, 1:32am
><>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn M View Post
I wonder how many other people prepaid for glass and shipping. Is she still in business selling anything else? Is there no info on the club page about when the next colour is due?
She is presently selling here.
Look in the sale/vendor section.
"In the whole world I have no twin, and my face is not me. I am someone under the skin others see only in glances."
"I can live with not being popular,but not with compromising my beliefs in order to fit in." jh
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil." Thomas Mann
Old 2009-03-15, 8:20am
Life is change. Love it

Wow!

Well, I don't have a horse in this race, I dropped out after three colours, so I guess it's up to those remaining to sort it out.

Old 2009-03-15, 1:15pm

I believe number 7 was the last one. It was the blue "stardust" color. I asked her about it when I was asking about a book she was selling and she never replied about it.

Old 2009-05-28, 3:29pm

Quote:
I wonder how many other people prepaid for glass and shipping.
I'll dredge up this thread to say that yes, I paid the full amount up front. As many times as I have been tempted to request a refund, from everything I have read here, I doubt very much there is any hope of getting one...

The last colour I got was the starburst Blue and my free Clear.
Old 2009-05-28, 10:45pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

Quote:
It has nothing to do with this thread or your outrageous prices, and you know it.
Since when are someones prices on debate? Paula can ask whatever she wants for her glass, it's up to a buyer to either take it or not. If it's cheaper elsewhere then go there. if not, don't buy it ,this is just ridiculous.

Old 2009-05-28, 11:37pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
Since when are someones prices on debate? Paula can ask whatever she wants for her glass, it's up to a buyer to either take it or not. If it's cheaper elsewhere then go there. if not, don't buy it ,this is just ridiculous.
True, just like Mike does for "ODDLOTS" which are really just shitty mixed up colors. But you don't see him feeling guilty for taking advantage of people.

Old 2009-05-29, 7:12am

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne View Post
Speaking of ridiculous, I'm not certain why you bring this up after 2 1/2 months, but I was not the one who raised the issue of the price of her glass. She did.

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio

Old 2009-05-29, 7:22am

Excuse me Renee. You did in another thread on Torch Bugs about something that I was selling by the rod (that was actually cheap considering what it was). Along with your friend that was critcizing me but was selling Terra for $13 a rod on ebay! Actually my prices are quite inexpensive considering what I have to pay for the glass and to get it here.And my sales are even better!.And Suzanne didn't start this thread up again. Paula

Like US on Facebook !

Last edited by PaulaD; 2009-05-29 at 7:25am. Reason: need coffee
Old 2009-05-29, 8:47am

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaD View Post
Excuse me Renee. You did in another thread on Torch Bugs about something that I was selling by the rod (that was actually cheap considering what it was). Along with your friend that was critcizing me but was selling Terra for $13 a rod on ebay! And Suzanne didn't start this thread up again. Paula
*sigh*
Paula, her reference was to a specific post in this thread, as was my reply, which is very obvious. This has nothing to do with TB, posts there, or who was selling Terra for $13/rod on ebay (and I have no idea who that was).

BTW, if anyone wants to buy the original Terra for $13/rod, please send me a PM!

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio

Old 2009-05-29, 8:55am

Quote:
*sigh*
Paula, her reference was to a specific post in this thread, as was my reply, which is very obvious. This has nothing to do with TB, posts there, or who was selling Terra for $13/rod on ebay (and I have no idea who that was).

BTW, if anyone wants to buy the original Terra for $13/rod, please send me a PM!
Oh well then I really do have no idea what you are talking about.. My prices are not over priced. So stop harassing me.
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-05-29, 8:57am

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio

Old 2009-05-30, 12:16am
traumaqueen

puts foot in mounth

Last edited by suzanne; 2009-05-30 at 12:22am.
Old 2009-05-30, 12:19am
traumaqueen

Paula stop defending your prices. Your prices are not over-rated, and if people think they are, then they should go elsewhere where they can get it cheaper.

I have never had a problem with your prices and even if your prices are higher then other vendors ( wich I don't know, I don't keep track) then I'd still be ordering from you cause your service is awesome.