Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2013-09-20, 11:26am
Oh my!

I'm counting the days!! Really, this is such a bargain.
Old 2013-09-21, 11:14am
Lava Maker

I'm coming from Houston, and I am hoping to get up-graded on my flight!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me. First class is way better than economy.

Either way I'll be anticipating the fun filled, glass filled, laughter filled, lava making filled, learning experiences.

If I don't have a good time, it's on me.

Ann DeHoff
Old 2013-09-21, 11:40am

Fingers crossed Ann!!! See you soon. I have a street fest next Saturday and will see how much extra spending cash I can come up with LOL Keep a few fingers crossed for me too

PEACE ON EARTH
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-09-21, 11:56am

wish I was going, I miss Deb!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

_
Old 2013-09-21, 3:57pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Default CUTE!!!

Ann, you are so adorable! I can't wait, all this glass makes me happy, we are in for a melt fest! Hope you get the upgrade, it is MUCH better Safe travels!

Mary, have a safe flight too sweetie!

Jeanne, good luck on the street fest, I know our GS West Fair was a pretty great success for the first year, fingers crossed!

Sheila, I know, been a long time! Would be fun to have you come to a GS, maybe West next year!

Big hugs all you ladies!
deb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehoffa View Post
I'm coming from Houston, and I am hoping to get up-graded on my flight!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me. First class is way better than economy.

Either way I'll be anticipating the fun filled, glass filled, laughter filled, lava making filled, learning experiences.

If I don't have a good time, it's on me.

Old 2013-09-26, 9:22am
Oh my!

Packing up and shipping off my goodies!!
Old 2013-09-26, 6:22pm

Hmmm wonder what weather to pack for? First year snowed, last year was toasty LOL God I love Jersey

PEACE ON EARTH
Old 2013-09-27, 7:54am
Wooohooo,GS!

Mary, yay! I sent my last box Wed, shipped over 150 lbs of supplies...love Flat Rate!

Jeanne, I was just thinking about that Nor-easter too! That was pretty darn cold!! Last year was great....plus I love the fire pit every night! Let's hope it is nice during the sandblasting class, at least the blasting is quick!

See you all in a few days, big hugs!
deb

Old 2013-09-30, 9:12am
just another glass addict

I've been checking the weather. Looks like 70's and 80's. Sounds perfect to me. I am so excited to be here at east this year, and bonus of getting to visit my sisters and niece too!
I am still on a big high from GSW and so ready to get some glass melting going on!! Only two more days!!!

"Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions."
-Earl Gray Stevens-

Old 2013-09-30, 11:31am
Oh my!

Weather is going to be great!!
Old 2013-09-30, 1:06pm
Lava Maker

Yeah, what a wonderful treat. I's HOT here in Houston. Leaving tomorrow night after work.

Ann DeHoff
Old 2013-10-02, 2:44am

My inner 5 year old brain is functioning like it's Christmas morning......been up since 4:30 or so. My 47 year old body will pay for this later see everyone soon.

PEACE ON EARTH
Old 2013-10-02, 4:53am
Queen Bee

Me too! I'll be leaving to NJ in a couple of hours - hope I don't forget anything

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2013-10-02, 6:43am
Lava Maker

I am in route.

Ann DeHoff
Old 2013-10-03, 2:26am

It started, it started!!! I already met really cool new people. (Working on names but they are from Utah, Texas, Ontario and Rochester NY) I LOVE GSE!!!
Day 2!!!! Connecticut, No. Cal, So. Cal, NY.....
Day 3: Deleware, Washington, Oregon and JERSEY!!!!! I'm sure I missed some places- sorry I have an aging brain.

So much fun. So worth it. Thanks for everything Deb.

I'm home. Tired, sore throat (hopefully not from Julie's germ bead from the challenge) and soggy feet (thanks to the stormy weather). Another great year and another group of new friends/GSE family. Until we meet again....

PEACE ON EARTH

Last edited by jaybee766; 2013-10-07 at 2:39pm.
Old 2013-10-08, 11:41am
Lampwork junkie

Deb, I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting together such a wonderful experience for me, and I would venture to say everyone who attended GSE!! I enjoyed EVERY minute of it, and will have happy memories of everything I learned and everyone I met, to last me until next year when I get to see you again! Sincerely, Ann W.
Old 2013-10-08, 2:17pm
Lava Maker

Great time everyone. Only hang up, I had to be at my day job Monday Morning, bummer. Next year, I'll say no to coming back on Sunday, or maybe I'll be retired by then and it won't matter.

Deb, thanks so much for everything. My shell made it home, safe and sound. I am so exited that I have a Deb shell! My DH loved it also. And I said NO he cannot "borrow" it for one of his projects.

Ann DeHoff
Old 2013-10-13, 12:36pm

Wow folks.... Was that fun or what
Thanks everyone for such a great time. I love all the folks at Carlisle - they take such good care of us
Deb - loved it as usual... Esp our escape to the zoo

If you want to learn a lot. Meet great folks and have a wonderful time... Then Glass Stock is the place to be.... East or West.... It's the best

Loved every minute... Exhausted but soooooo happy

Lisa
Old 2013-10-14, 7:49am
Oh my!

What a great event!! If you weren't able to make it this year, start saving your pennies and mark you calendar for GSE 2014!! I'll be there, how about you?
Old 2013-10-14, 7:54am
Queen Bee

Such an awesome time! Thanks so much to the wonderful teachers of the classes - I learned so much in such a great atmosphere. I never knew classes could be so relaxed and fun. Such an enjoyable vibe

And Deb, as usual you were the greatest! All your hard work paid off, because I've never seen such a happier group of people. I can't believe we got 4 days of classes for such a low price. Anyone who can should give one of Deb's Glass Stock a try. You won't regret it!!

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Old 2013-10-14, 7:58am
Queen Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaSt.Martin View Post
Wow folks.... Was that fun or what
Thanks everyone for such a great time. I love all the folks at Carlisle - they take such good care of us
Deb - loved it as usual... Esp our escape to the zoo

If you want to learn a lot. Meet great folks and have a wonderful time... Then Glass Stock is the place to be.... East or West.... It's the best

Loved every minute... Exhausted but soooooo happy

Lisa
Lisa, Loved your silver glass class, thanks so much! I hope to take more classes from you - what a great, patient and informative teacher you are. can't wait to see you at another Glass Stock. Thanks again!

Donna

Old 2013-10-25, 12:56pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Aw, you guys are SO awesome! I had a GREAT time, better every year! Lots of new folks to add to the family! I came home a week ago, had company until yesterday when I succumbed to a crappy cold. All that flying and trainhopping to see family and I picked up something, but great to see everyone!

Will catch up with all of your great comments in a couple days.
Much love to all of you, YOU ALL made this event fantastic!
deb

Old 2013-10-26, 4:34pm

Deb - glad you had all that great family time and got home safe

Donna - thanks for the kind words. I had a great time too!!!!

I'm heading back up to Carlisle on Nov 16-17 to teach a Beginning Bead Class. Always room for one more.

Love to all

Lisa
Old 2013-11-09, 9:52am
Wooohooo,GS!

Hi all, back to normal and happy to get fired up again!
Just wanted to sya a HUGE thank you to all the staff, attendees and Carlisle Machine, who was so incredibly helpful! It sure was a blast and I can't wait for next year!

BIG hugs, miss you all already!
deb

Old 2013-11-09, 10:29am
just another glass addict

I had such a great time at GSE! Thanks Deb and Carlisle and all the new people I got to meet!!! I loved seeing the Carlisle factory, and meeting the crew. They are a great bunch! So glad I have a few of their torches too. How often do you get to meet the guys that put your torch together?! Super, super fun!
Thanks!!!!!
and, Yes! start saving now it's worth every penny and then some!!

"Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions."
-Earl Gray Stevens-

Old 2014-01-03, 9:07pm
Lava Maker

OK I am officially signed up for GSE 2014!!!

Ann DeHoff