Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-03-02, 3:51pm
Megan's personal Sherpa

Default Love our suppliers!

Hi fellow glassaholics! I just had to post this comment regarding the customer service I just got from Glass Alchemy! I had a question about one of their colors and e-mailed them. I figured I'd see if I had a response later today. Just a little more than an hour after sending my e-mail out, I got a phone call from them assisting me with how to use their color as well and lots of good tech info about working different types of glass! Please forgive me, I am terrible at remembering names but the man on the phone was so helpful and full of information and was so great to call me rather than an e-mail! I was able to get so many questions answered.......even ones I didn't think to ask!

Anyway, I have noticed this about most all of the suppliers I have been in contact with. How many other types of businesses do you frequent that will go so far out of the way to help you out? I can't think of too many! Hooray for our suppliers and keep up all the good work!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Flinging flaming frit at friends for fun!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Deb
Old 2009-03-06, 5:42pm
Lover of Life

Ditto on the above. I've purchased from most of the 104 suppliers on here, and never had anything but great customer service! Thanks to all!

Becky

"Your dreams are waiting for you to come true."