Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Cork Board > Site Announcements

Site Announcements -- Public announcements and other messages from the Lampwork Etc. administrator.

Old 2009-02-06, 11:12am
LE System Admin

Default LE software upgrade

We just upgraded the vBulletin forum software that LE uses to version 3.7.5. You may notice a few new features or minor changes. As always, please report any issues you may come across or questions about the new features in the "Site Issues, Questions, and Suggestions" forum.
Old 2009-02-23, 5:05pm

A strange post in Stained Glass
Geneva
Old 2009-03-15, 7:28pm

I'm having trouble navigating to LE. I get redirected to a search page when I type it in, and even clicking on one of those links doesn't work. This time I found a back door through the google search section where there is an index of tutorials.

Any thoughts?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-03-27, 5:52pm
Lover of all things color

I got a pop up on my browser that said I had a new private message. I had not been to LE today nor did I have it up in a tab. Is that a new feature? That it notifies me even if I'm not at LE? Kind of creepy and good at the same time.

By the way, there is no new private message.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2009-03-31, 1:00pm
Evil Glass Enabler

I'm having some odd issues myself today. Every time I try to go into the Bathroom it says the message I just saw on the main board is not there nor are 3 new threads I know were there and that designerbeads is in the chat room. I logged out and it said my cookies have been cleared and I'm STILL getting that. Angelique

I talked to the computer guru and we did a lot of things. I have NO CLUE what finally fixed it. Thanks! Angelique

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."

Last edited by angelique_redhead; 2009-04-01 at 1:12am. Reason: Problem solved.