Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Cork Board > Site Announcements

Site Announcements -- Public announcements and other messages from the Lampwork Etc. administrator.

Old 2009-06-03, 9:18am
Administrator

Default Small ads available!!!

If you are interested in a small banner ad (the ones on the side which are 120 x 240 pixels) please contact me as I am currently running a deal on these.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-06-04, 8:27am
Queen Bee

Default Small Ads

Hi Cori -

What's the size of the ads? I only see large ads on the side - also what is the price and where would the placement be on the site? Thanks so much!

Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2009-06-04, 11:57am
Administrator

Look below the tall side ad. it is 120 x 240 pixels.

Old 2009-06-28, 7:41am
Experimentalist

I, too, would be interested to know the price. Thanks.

Old 2009-07-31, 7:53pm
Celebrating Passion

what's the deal? $$

Old 2009-09-07, 11:19am
I speak Murrini!

I'm curious too on how long this "deal" is running and what the costs are for these. I'm really wanting to promote my hand-made murrini a bit more and wonder if this would be cost-effective for me at this time!

?
De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-10-22, 3:13pm

I'd be interested too, except that I cannot see any of the currently running banners at all, except on my cell phone. Any reason why ?

Sea Rocks Tutorial
- Ebook
- Follow me on
- My
shop
Old 2009-10-27, 7:21am

I'm interested. Price?
Old 2009-10-27, 5:40pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Just shoot Corri a PM and she will give you all the info you need.

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2009-10-28, 3:08am

I still don't see any adds running though. Could Firefox be blocking them ?

Sea Rocks Tutorial
- Ebook
- Follow me on
- My
shop