Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-04-25, 12:04pm
Hello?

Thumbs up Fusion Frit being restocked

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fire's Sage and Cherry Smash
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
have been restocked. The other colors will be coming back soon as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-04-26, 5:43am
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

Just checked out your site for the FIRST time. I don't know what took me so long! Your site is very easy to navagate and your products are awesome!! I don't have spending money until the first but there are frits that I want to buy then.
Old 2013-04-26, 3:43pm
Hello?

Better late than never as they say, right?

Glad you like the site. If you have any questions on anything please let me know.

Old 2013-04-26, 7:45pm

Fusion frit rocks!!!
Easy to use and great results!

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2013-04-27, 2:58pm

Nikki, that's the perfect advertisement for why we need it.
He is darling.

And I just got your email and most are already out!! Get on it.

Last edited by Pat; 2013-04-27 at 3:01pm.
Old 2013-05-02, 2:13pm
Hello?

Quote:
Fusion frit rocks!!!
Easy to use and great results!

Adorable!! Excellent use of the Fusion Frit.

Old 2013-05-02, 2:13pm
Hello?

Quote:
Nikki, that's the perfect advertisement for why we need it.
He is darling.

And I just got your email and most are already out!! Get on it.
You need a longer whip