Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-10-21, 12:27pm
Hello?

Talking Now for something totally different

When I'm not making glass supplies or beads you'll find me indulging in my other passion, paper. Or more specifically greeting cards.

I'm forever in brainstorm mode and several weeks ago had an idea. I have a dirty sense of humor and love a good conversation starter. So I decided to create a line of magnetic adult paper dolls. Each gender has accompanying themed kits that range from the safe to the risque.

This isn't glass related but I know most everyone here has a good sense of humor. So here they are in all their awesomeness
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I only have two themed kits for each gender ready but have so many more in the works.

Is your fridge boring? Change that with these hilarious paper doll magnets. You're other magnets will thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-10-21, 12:52pm
Etch Fiend Organic Junky

OMG I LOVE the leather outfit for Steve! I definitely have to order some for a friend of mine. Will you be carrying them regularly?

Old 2013-10-21, 5:00pm

Woohoo! Those are just too adorable! Nice work Joe! Hehe
Old 2013-10-21, 5:03pm
Believes in magic.

Love that you changed your Etsy avatar to Studly Steve in his leather outfit!

Old 2013-10-22, 11:58am
Hello?

Quote:
OMG I LOVE the leather outfit for Steve! I definitely have to order some for a friend of mine. Will you be carrying them regularly?
Yes I will be carrying them regularly and continue to offer new themed kits as they are finished.

Quote:
Woohoo! Those are just too adorable! Nice work Joe! Hehe
Thanks Sandy

Quote:
Love that you changed your Etsy avatar to Studly Steve in his leather outfit!
I figured Steve and his ball gag would create a few clicks lol.

Old 2013-10-23, 5:34pm
Hello?

Added a hat kit. A girl needs her hats!

Old 2013-10-25, 1:32am
Elphaba Lives !!

LOL !! I love these. When you look at the woman naked, her
torso looks like a sad face (her boobs look like two droopy eyes,
and her belly button looks like a sad frown). Love it, love it,
love it.

Old 2013-10-27, 10:22am
Hello?

I had to go look. That's funny! Happy...I mean sad accident I guess