Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-03-19, 7:14am

Default UPGRADE

Upgrade your 5 psi 5 lpm or 10 psi 5 lpm to a 15 psi 8 lpm, and renew your warranty!!! Ask me how. 765-349-4151 thanks ;david
Old 2014-03-19, 9:40am

David, can you please tell us more here.
Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

e-mail:
Old 2014-03-19, 10:24am
Micromosaic and Lampwork

Please do tell more here. I have two 5LPM and would love to upgrade.

Old 2014-03-19, 6:14pm
Mandrel Slayer

Are you going to be in Vegas for the Glass Craft show next week?

Nothing right now

What happens in Rockland, stays in Rockland.....
Hellcat, Two M-15s, propane and finally no tanked oxy.
Old 2014-03-20, 8:28am

Hello! And good morning, yes i would love to tell you more! I figured i could save you all some money, instead of buying a new machine, let me repour your sieve bed and crank up the pressure to 15 psi, save a couple hundred, also save in shipping cost if you can turn a screwdriver, you can take out your sieve bed, while you're in there you might as well take out your compressor because i'll rebuild it fo free!(another 100.00 value) then i can feel comfortable in giving you a new 3 year waranty. If you ship your whole machine it will cost more and probably get broken. SORRY I WON'T BE IN VEGAS, BUT I BET SOME OF MY GENERATORS WILL BE (SOMEHOW THATS JUST NOT FAIR!) 765-349-4151 thanks david...... often imitated never duplicated!

Last edited by AVAILABLE/OXYGEN; 2014-03-21 at 7:07am.
Old 2014-03-20, 11:13am
Queen Bee

I've got an M20 from the "other" guy that just stopped working - can you sell me parts, etc. to fix it or am I out of luck? It turns on fine, and blows through the torch, but as soon as I light it it blows out. I know it's the oxycon, because I just switched it out with an old 5lpm and it fired right up. Is this because the O2 isn't pure enough? Would love to be able to fix it it possible
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2014-03-21, 7:33am

Also have plenty of 15's & 20's in stock, ready to ship!!!! Thanks ;david 765-349-4151
Old 2014-03-24, 8:15am

Good day! I'm sorry, i didn't say in my ad. This upgrade is for respironics, i can do invacare-5 mobilaire-5, but i also got a few calls on devilbiss up grades. It is not cheap, it requires actually cutting the top of the 2 sieve beds off, i have done my fair share of them! It's not easy! Usually cost more than the value of the concentrator, sorry! ;david