Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2006-11-13, 4:57pm
Hummel factory reject

Default November 13th Boro Gallery

Hi, hope it's cool for the new girl to start a new gallery! I have been working on holiday ornaments the past few days and I would like to share them with you! All made with tubing and color... Saw cosmo's faceted pendant in the other S and T thread and couldn't follow THAT up! Thanks for the inspiration, Lori.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kiko; 2007-06-13 at 8:56pm.
Old 2006-11-13, 6:51pm

Very cool styles and colors! I love them! Well done!

Jo
Old 2006-11-13, 7:09pm
mystical cat lover 56

Thumbs up

Wonderful ! Thank you for sharing !
Old 2006-11-13, 9:48pm
Boro Brat

Great job on those!!! I need o make myself some ornaments for the tree!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Old 2006-11-14, 5:46am

Those are so cool! I want to make some now!

Rose
Old 2006-11-14, 8:23am
Hummel factory reject

Thanks everyone for your comments! Now let's see what you have! Lori

Old 2006-11-14, 11:28am

This is my largest marble to date at 2.25 inches in diameter. It is supposed to look like a vortex sucking down the surface of a part of a planet. It didn't quite turn out the way I wanted as the color of the land shifted, and there isn't enough "ocean" with it. I also found out that attempting to make a 2.25 inch marble with a 1.5" marble mold can be quite "challenging."

Eric
Attached Images

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ---- Albert Einstein

Old 2006-11-14, 11:53am
Type ZZZ personality

Wow! Groovy ornaments and wayy cool marble!

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2006-11-15, 7:32am

Wonderful ornaments! which reminds me I need to make some too. Never enough time

Nice Marble, it does look like the planet surface is being eaten by the vortex.

Here are a couple of Seahorses pendants I made a couple of days ago. - Andy

Old 2006-11-15, 7:50am
critter creator

Nice work, everyone!

My kiln isn't cool so I couldn't pull these out yet, but here is my load of ornaments from yesterday. I don't even remember how many are in there!

Wes.

Old 2006-11-15, 12:07pm
Does it come in Purple???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnimelf View Post
Nice work, everyone!

My kiln isn't cool so I couldn't pull these out yet, but here is my load of ornaments from yesterday. I don't even remember how many are in there!

Wes.
Wow!

~~

Bloodletting, mayhem and massacre first thing in the morning is the best way to start the day
Old 2006-11-19, 1:07am
Formerly Fireflyartglass

hOLLY SMOKES! I never thought you could put they many things in one kiln!
hey you dont' want to give me a quick run down of how to make ornaments? i have very very very basic tubing skills and a bunch of it in 3 different diameters don't know what wall thickness....I would be ever so gratefull!!!