LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2009-05-13, 7:26am

Default Wire wrapped flower tutorial?

I'm in the mood to make another tutorial. I've had a couple request to do one for my flower pendant and was wondering if there was more people interested? Here is a few pics of pendants that I made using the flower. You could use the flower on anything and it also makes a cute pair of earrings.

They look great on bracelets too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My Facebook
Old 2009-05-13, 7:41am
Serenity Now!

Yes please!

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2009-05-13, 7:42pm
glass nerd!

Oh yay! I've been hoping you would do this one!!!!!! Can I also ask where do you buy your little gemstones from?

Last edited by Corey; 2009-05-13 at 7:44pm.
Old 2009-05-13, 8:19pm

I get them on Etsy. I always keep a gemstone wish list going.

My Facebook
Old 2009-05-13, 8:20pm
Cancer SUCKS!

ummm yeah

Old 2009-05-15, 10:28pm

I'd love to get a tut on the gorgeous earrings I purchased from you - not so much the basket weave variety of wrapping. I love that version of wire wrapping you do!

Old 2009-05-16, 1:14pm

Oh that's gorgeous!

I'm not much of a wire wrapper but I would love to try!

Check out my new DRAGON Tutorial now on

Old 2009-05-17, 7:20am

I've started on the tutorial and have been working on it this weekend. I had an idea and thought about entering everyones name who purchases this tutorial during the first week that its out into a drawing for the actual pendant that I made in this tutorial. I thought it would be fun to try something different. What do you think?

My Facebook
Old 2009-05-19, 5:53am

I'm almost finished! I hope to have it listed today.

My Facebook
Old 2009-05-19, 1:19pm

Woo Hoo! I'm finished!

My Facebook