No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2014-01-14, 2:41pm

Default Enclosed Screen Porch

Its done! Its done!

Its been rough working out on a porch for my first year torching. From scorching how summers to blistering cold winters! Now, its all enclosed with storm windows. The windows are nice for keep debris, pollen insects out of the porch, I'm not sure how well they will hold in the heat but I will let you know when I test it out.

The windows were made to fit the 4ft screen openings and were attached to the original aluminum framing. They were able to match the colors perfect. The windows only open from the bottom and we had a 2' kick board installed around the entire porch.

* This was the same price as the acrylic panels which were permanently closed.

I have still have a ways to go to get the studio where I want it.
I'd like to have more storage for packing supplies, also a photography area, and a display for some of my finished pieces!

So here it is! Let me know if you have any questions!
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ever wanted to live in a Log Cabin? Well, Y'all come on down to Tennessee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-01-14, 2:42pm

Heres some more photos
Attached Images

Old 2014-01-14, 3:17pm
Remember to keep smiling

Great space! No more torch bug zapping for you. Thanks for sharing

SRA#P109
Old 2014-01-14, 4:22pm

Nice!

Old 2014-01-14, 4:53pm

Nice set up.
Bob

e-mail:
Old 2014-01-14, 6:17pm
Slogan Challenged...

Terrific space! Thanks for sharing.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-01-14, 7:58pm

When first seeing the photo with the ventilation set-up, I thought it was your torch and really wanted to see it lit up. Jeez Louise! Then I figured it out. Nice space!
Old 2014-01-14, 9:55pm

@Cheri
Yea the fan is extremely loud, most days I try to drain out the sound with music.
I am thinking of I will put an insert in the window and run the aluminum ducting to it.