Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2011-01-19, 5:06am

Default Dan Grumbling Teaching Soft Glass Marbles - May 2011 - Indianapolis

Back for a second encore performance, Dan Grumbling (aka Dan the Marble Man) will be teaching soft glass marbles again at Indy Flame Art studio in Indianapolis, Indiana on May 21 and 22, 2011 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.

The two day class is $275, supplies and lunch both days included. If you are interested in learning to make beautiful marbles, don't miss out on this class!

Call Sallie at 440-0654 to register, or go to the class page on the Indy Flame Art Website. We would love to see you there!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forgive everyone of everything, instantly
Old 2011-01-19, 6:47am
Rare Florida Native

Wish I could - Dan does beautiful work!

Old 2011-01-19, 8:15am
Never give up

Darn I can't believe I have to miss this because of money. Why is everything so expensive? Does'nt leave anything for fun stuff.
Old 2011-03-29, 7:17pm

We still have a few spots left in Dan's class!! It's a GREAT class!!

Old 2011-04-06, 9:24am

I am so tempted to take this again. I learned SO much the first time, but there are still a few thing I think I'm doing wrong.

Dan's class was FANTASTIC!!!! I highly recommend it to everyone. I can now make recognizable flowers. FAR fewer bubbles.

Here's a butterfly, it was my third marble after his class.
Old 2011-04-06, 10:00am

Lynda, that is one gorgeous marble, and no bubbles. It was a great class, one of my favorites so far. It would be great to see you again!

Old 2011-04-18, 2:11am
Knob Creek Glass

Dan teaches a wonderful class!!!
Old 2011-05-12, 6:22am

We have only a couple spots left in this marvelous class! Register now for some big fun.
Indy Flame Art 317-440-0654 = Sallie

Old 2011-05-12, 6:38am
Against the Grain

If I was closer I wouldn't hesitate for a second.