Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2015-11-11, 2:28pm

Talking CBS Crinklized Dichroic = MEGA SPARKLE!

Melt Glass Art Supply has OVER 40 Colors & Patterns of CBS Crinklized available right now!

Whether you are making jewelry, ornaments, coasters, platters, etc...Crinklized dichroic by CBS will really take your project up a notch.

Where dichroic sparkles, Crinklized dichroic DAZZLES!

See Our Entire Selection
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ Sheri Spurlock, Owner
Melt Glass Art Supply
502 Washington Street, Vancouver, WA 98660
(306)281-1363

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Like us on
!

~ Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic. ~ Anonymous
Old 2015-11-11, 4:47pm
Catnip Pusher

Nothing but 90coe? How about 104coe?

Aimee

Old 2015-11-11, 9:50pm

Are you looking for large pieces of sheet dichroic in 104, or something like stringers/noodles? I'd be more than happy to bring in whatever you need. We have historically always been heavy in Coe 90, but we are expanding as needed. I've never had anyone ask me for 104 dichroic before...

~ Sheri Spurlock, Owner
Melt Glass Art Supply
(306)281-1363

Like us on
!

~ Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic. ~ Anonymous
Old 2015-11-11, 10:25pm
Slogan Challenged...

Try everyone here who works in 104, which is quite a few of us. I think everyone has their own preference as to stringers, or sheets. I tend to use sheet strips more than anything. Love to see what you come up with.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2015-11-12, 10:25am

Red face

Do you strip the sheets yourself, or purchase them already striped? Just trying to get a read on how you are accustomed to purchasing. I will browse other 104 sites and put up another post asking the question of the readership here. Thank you so much for your input!

~ Sheri Spurlock, Owner
Melt Glass Art Supply
(306)281-1363

Like us on
!

Old 2015-11-12, 10:25pm
Slogan Challenged...

I'll look at the other thread too, but to answer I use strips that are pre-cut and fused a little so they are not sharp. I just don't tend to use that much at one time, and like a variety of colors or patterns. Scrap pieces work really well for that too, like grab bags. That is mostly how I buy.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2015-11-12, 11:48pm
Naysayer

I buy scrap too and slump in the kiln myself, it's just cheaper to go that route for me. Then I can use a bigger piece or pull it into stringer.

But, I prefer the cbs dichroic extract now since there is no coe and I use 33 and 104
Old 2015-11-13, 10:57am

The dichroic extract is a great solution for those of us who use multiple COEs in our studio (I have 4 different COEs, so anything that is universal is a life-saver).

~ Sheri Spurlock, Owner
Melt Glass Art Supply
(306)281-1363

Like us on
!

Tags
crinklized, dichroic, dichroic glass, fused, fused glass, fusing