Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2011-07-25, 12:09pm

Default Pressed Karma bead tutorial

Hi everybody!

Today I want to share our free E-Book with you. The Dutch beadmaker Patricia explains, how she makes beads with my Karma Deluxe Tool. You can use the technique for every press that has a raised decoration, not just for mine.

Her beads look like this (many more pictures in the book):

The Tutorial can be downloaded for free. There is a German, Dutch and English version available. Klick here:

Patricia's Karma Tutorial

The tutorial can also be found in Patricia's Etsy shop. It costs one Dollar there (it's not possible to add items for free), which Patricia will put into her baby's piggy bank (the baby will come in November). If you already downloaded the file and liked it, you could feed the pig with a small donation per Paypal to info[at]cocobeads.eu. This is optional, of course!

Please let me know how you like the tutorial!

Have fun,

Kati

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My studio website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-07-25, 2:01pm

Kati, Thank you so much for asking me to make a tutorial. I just had a lot of fun making it

(I only didn't liked the shoe I had to eat )

Old 2011-07-25, 3:08pm
Beadmaking.nl

It's a great tutorial! Thanks!

Old 2011-07-25, 3:17pm

OMG What a cute Bead!!!!!!!!

Old 2011-07-25, 8:44pm
Duchess of Dichro

Great!

Old 2011-07-26, 12:16am

Thanks for the tutorial. I bought the press months ago, but haven't played with it yet.

If you cannot stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Old 2011-07-26, 11:50am
yes, llamas...and ducks

Location: Langley, BC, Canada, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth.

Great tutorial - you really go through the process!

Flaming on a Minor with concentrator.

Old 2011-07-26, 2:42pm
Newfoundland lover!

Adorable, thanks!

Lynx, tanked propane, M-10 oxy and refurb oxy -5.
Old 2011-07-26, 5:14pm
Rare Florida Native

Thanks Katie and Patricia for sharing the detailed tutorial - I have not tried my Karma Deluxe or Imagine press but I am looking forward to giving it a go now.

Old 2011-07-27, 12:53am

Thank you all...I am so happy that you like the tutorial and the press. For our first birthday, we released a smaller version of the tool, called Karma Delight. I announced it here.

Quote:
(I only didn't liked the shoe I had to eat )
Patricia, come on...pregnant women eat strange things all the time!

Have a great day,

Kati

My studio website:
Old 2011-07-27, 5:59am
Rose colored glasses…√

That bead is phenomenal, and HUGE.

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2011-08-13, 2:16pm

I played with the new press from Kati this week and I love it!
It's the Karma Delight, the same Shape as de Karma Deluxe I use in this tutorial, but it is smaller.