Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-01-12, 11:38am

Default Moving Again!

I finally found the perfect house for glass. It is about 200 miles from where I live right now and not totally finished. I will be back and forth to the new city for a while. Flamedame will be closing around the 22nd and reopening every time I am back in Delray Beach until I finally move the glass. The new house has a lot of space so I will be able to get the rest of the glass out of storage and back onto the website. I do not even remember what is in storage so it should be interesting when I unpack it. So last day to place an order in January is the 22nd at noon. Thanks.
Paula

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-01-12, 12:27pm
Mr Brutus RIP

Where ya moving to now? We could really (I could lol)use you in Polk county!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-01-12, 3:30pm

LOL. I am moving 3 miles away from my Dad who is now 93. I will end up in Port Charlotte Florida on the Myaaka River. The plan was always to get closer to him but when I first moved the company that I worked for only had space in Boca Raton. I have since quit working for them and have been over in Port Charlotte almost every weekend looking for "the house." Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2014-01-12, 4:22pm
Master Procrastinator

That's great Paula! I know how important it is for you to be close to your dad, for his sake & yours. All the best!

Old 2014-01-12, 7:57pm
Mr Brutus RIP

Well that is wonderful to be nearer to your dad <3
Best of luck with your move Paula

Old 2014-01-13, 6:46am

Glad you will be able to be near your dad. Can't wait to see what you find when you unpack!
Old 2014-01-13, 9:34am

Thank You. I know that a pile of BE odds got stuck in the back of the storage room! Dad is in terrific health, btw. He will probably end of taking care of me before he needs any help! ! He loves the house and so do I. Even thought it has stairs, which I didn't want, I will have about 2500 SF for glass and other hobbies. Yay! Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2014-01-13, 9:41am
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

Congratulations Paula! You are probably more than a little excited! Best wishes to you and your dad.
Old 2014-01-13, 10:12am

So exciting!!! Congrats!!!!

Viking knit End Caps for sale:
[/url]https://heatherferman.etsy.com[/url]
Old 2014-01-13, 12:44pm

Thank You! Yes I will be very happy to have some torches & kilns going again!!! Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2014-01-13, 2:20pm
Crispy Critter

Old BE odds???
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-01-13, 2:44pm

Good new, My mom lives in LeHigh not so far from pt Charlotte .
Shes 94 soon 95. Great health and independant as can be. Sooo I could come for a look see and a treat by the time you are settled.
I only get to Fl once or twice a year to "fix stuff".
Im looking forward to a field trip!
Sandra

Etsy shop

Old 2014-01-27, 1:36pm

Well the closing is done. Yay!! I will be back in Delray Wed through Sunday or longer to do orders. The website will reopen tomorrow. (Tuesday!)

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2014-01-27, 7:26pm
Senior Moment

Congrats Paula! I am amazed at how together you are; 2 moves in less than 10 years would make me a raving lunatic and I don't even have a biz to move as well.

*grin* And tell dad we said hi!

Alli

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2014-01-27, 8:08pm

Thanks Alli. The BF does most of the work and PODS helped too! I also never fully unpacked from the first move so that will be a help too.

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2014-01-27, 9:46pm

Happy trails Paula! I'm looking foward to you getting all settled in to your kick butt new place.
Best,
ginger
Old 2014-01-28, 10:23pm

Thanks Ginger!! Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2014-01-28, 10:59pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

We're neighbors!!! I live in Lehigh Acres, just south of the Caloosahatchee River! OMG!! A close glass source! I'm in trouble with a capital T!!!

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2014-01-29, 8:13am

Cool.

Like US on Facebook !