Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Auctions, self promotion, and related things

Auctions, self promotion, and related things -- Your current auctions on eBay, JustBeads, or any other site. Also any items that are for sale on your website. Show off what you have! Please delete your thread when it is completed.

Old 2016-11-27, 12:45pm

Default FaceBook Boro Bead Collector Page

Hello Bead People,
Its been a while.... How is everyone doing. In an effort to promote the wonderful world of Borosilicate glass beads, I have started a bead group on facebook called the "Boro Bead Collector Page" My hope is that people will be able to run auctions or make Buy It Now listings or just share beautiful pictures of their Boro bead creations. Now I love soft glass beads.... but... I noticed that there are a lot of groups for soft glass.... and I noticed that Borosilicate glass beads are under represented in these facebook groups.... so i thought I would start my own group that caters specifically to Borosilicate glass. I would love to have some more memebers in the group to share their beautiful beads. If thats sounds interesting to you and you would like to participate come on over and introduce yourself and share or sell some beads.
Boro Bead Collectors Page

Also feel free to share this group so we can get as many members as possible!!!

Thanks for looking and have an amazing day!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2016-11-28, 7:44am

Thanks for the invite.

Just requested to join ... I will invite a bunch of my boro honeys to come along.

Old 2016-11-28, 10:14am

Awesome!!! Thanks Magpie!!! Always room for some Boro honeys ... lol....

Old 2016-11-28, 9:59pm
Slogan Challenged...

Great idea, joined!

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-11-30, 12:54pm

Much thanks to everyone who has come over and joined the group!!! Its starting to catch on!!! Lets keep going and get as many memebers as possible!!!