No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2006-03-02, 5:04am
the 100 mans woman

Default International Flameworkers conference

Hi ya'll, I just got back from Italy!!!! It was fantastic studying with Lucio Bubacco and Vittorio Costantini. I'm blown away, I have some sweet pictures on my web blog www.moltendiva.com

as a follow up I'm going to the flamewokers conference in Salem College in Carney's Point NJ.

anyone from here going?
anyone looking for a room mate?

woman, woman room mate.

ok, behave now

Amoret

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-03-02, 1:48pm
Still makin' flowers...

Can you add in a link to the FW conference in NJ?
Thanks, Hannah

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2006-03-02, 2:01pm
Fire and Fluidity

Default Travel!!!

Wow, Italy _and_ Salem! Thanks for the great pictures. I wish I could go to more workshops, but I'll have to settle for one this year, going to AGI in Pennsylvania in August.

-Don-

"It all depends on how you look at things" said the Churkendoose.

Old 2006-03-02, 4:50pm

Thank you for sharing the pictures Amoret. They are wonderful ! Ellen

Old 2006-03-02, 8:02pm
the 100 mans woman

You are so welcome for the pictures the link to the lampworkers conference at Salem Community College in Carney's Point NJ is
http://www.salemcc.org/glass/flameworking.htm
now what thing are you talking about Don, I don't know about that one

Old 2006-03-03, 7:36am
the 100 mans woman

Kimberly, thanks so much, well, you owe part of your grattitude to my room mate Markels who went ape over a few of my photos, and encouraged me to continue. She also had a laptop computer (the exact same camera as I have) and each night while we all partied she stayed in her room and worked like a turk, downloading my photos (and other's) and burned us CD's so we could all have everyone's photos.

So you are a Lucio / Murano student, well, I am feeling so blessed to have had that experience!
now, off to make a bug! or a man!

(I made a promise to myself not to pick up a mandrel until I've made 100 men and 50 crabs!)

so far, its going very slow! LOL and I need to get good fast so I can have $ for my credit card bill next month! (what a problem! grin)